• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Harry the Horse

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Is that the SilverKey3d Donkey from 2006?
yes....part of the good the bad and the ugly set. I have used the bison and donkey but can not for the life of me figure out how to use the hippo.
I just wish more support was offered when it was released. Would have loved more textures for that great little donkey. I LOVE DONKEYS and would have loved more offerings for it. I have several donkeys and none of them offered more textures and breed options for them. Really frustrating. Even picked up the Low Res Donkey set and packs at daz. Like the Low res horse that too does not have more texture offerings.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm also looking forward to a Harry-fied donkey. Especially, since we'll be able to use SubD on him. The Silverkey donkey doesn't like SubD :(

This piece from 20 10 may be the only time I ever used the donkey. I was never happy with his ears.

The Courtyard.jpg

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Not sure what sub-d is for so not an issue for me. I love the little guy! Got a nice tac and pack carrier for him from somewhere too which comes in handy. Gotta try the Low res donkey set too maybe this weekend. Seems to actually have some extra textures for it but o course no albino! :(

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
I don't know if it's just me..but has anyone noticed a creature that appears in the latest Star Wars movie ( Solo) called a "FATHIER" ?. It's basicly a horse-like animal with a much shorter head/muzzle and long. rabbit like ears. The head looks something like the prehistoric Indrocotherium. I think. I'm wondering if our Harry could be morphed into one. The legs look a bit longer than a horses, the tail much like the tail that comes with the HW unicorn ?. All ?should? be morphable from our Harry, esp considering what's already being done with him ?

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Got a pic? I have not seen the movie but I'd be interested to see the critter
I don't know if it's just me..but has anyone noticed a creature that appears in the latest Star Wars movie ( Solo) called a "FATHIER" ?. It's basicly a horse-like animal with a much shorter head/muzzle and long. rabbit like ears. The head looks something like the prehistoric Indrocotherium. I think. I'm wondering if our Harry could be morphed into one. The legs look a bit longer than a horses, the tail much like the tail that comes with the HW unicorn ?. All ?should? be morphable from our Harry, esp considering what's already being done with him ?

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I was just wondering whether it might be a better morph from the cat than from the horse, with the feet and the proportions of the head/body/neck, but the jointing of the legs is more horselike than catlike.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
Oh those fathiers are very cool!!! They look like a cross between a morphed greyhound body with a thick neck and a siamese/ oriental, wedge shaped feline head- morphed and given a beard. hind legs are a bit equine too.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
yeah, I was thinking the cat (or maybe dog) would be easier than Harry as I think it looks a bit more feline (maybe if we had a cheetah that would be a great starting point)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Been a while since I updated this list. Not sure I got everything That is already in the works, or new things that folks are working on. So, if you see something, let me know!

Attachments

• Harry List jan2019.jpg
    Harry List jan2019.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 283

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Got a pic? I have not seen the movie but I'd be interested to see the critter

Not only them but the crystal fox like creatures might be a possible on the dog.

The Fathiers rather are like a dog cat rabbit deer horse cross, but rather have a dog/horse like gate.

And well the Porgs
Poor poor little Porgs!!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I'm also looking forward to a Harry-fied donkey. Especially, since we'll be able to use SubD on him. The Silverkey donkey doesn't like SubD :(

This piece from 20 10 may be the only time I ever used the donkey. I was never happy with his ears.

View attachment 39448
I love this donkey. Considering when it was released I wish other animals were made with the same quality back then.