• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Harry the Horse

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I hope it's okay to post a new reply to this thread!

Has anyone wished for a Zebra yet? I haven't been able to find any kind of Zebra anywhere. I'm so desperate for a Zebra it wouldn't even have to include a morph; could just be one of CWRW's beautiful textures! Thoughts?

:please:
I think I had a half done texture for one somewhere. Would need to have a look through the projects folder

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Has anyone wished for a Zebra yet? I haven't been able to find any kind of Zebra anywhere. I'm so desperate for a Zebra it wouldn't even have to include a morph; could just be one of CWRW's beautiful textures! Thoughts?

The zebra is on the list (as is the donkey) and yes, I think it's CWRW's textures that are supposed to be on it. But, I don't know where it is in her stack at the moment. I do know she finally got the Tigers out and the deer and caribou, and the Iray for the Unicorn and Freisien, (which I can't spell today), so it may be coming closer to bubbling to the top!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist

There was a zebra in the safari pack at Daz many years ago...I don't know if it's still there? Not as nice as Harry though...it's based on the mil horse iirc.

Last edited:

DanaTA

Distinguished
There was a zebra in the safari pack at Daz many years ago...I don't know if it's still there? Not as nice as Harry though...it's based on the mil horse iirc.
I checked that last night, because I knew I had that zebra. It's listed as inactive, so no luck for anyone wanting to try it. That's why I didn't bother to mention it.

Dana

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Er, the creation date on the .obj of that Zebra is 1999. My copy of the MilHorse's is 2004. There was a zebra morph for the MilHorse as well, but the one in the Safari pack is older.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I have the safari pack but the one I found the pose for is for the mil horse. I finally found the horse in the products area as it didn't show up when I did a search. There is a zebra morph and texture but they're kinda pitiful when compared to harry....doing a render now.

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Here's the render...as I said nowhere near as good as harry.
zebra.png

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Actually that Zebra is beautiful...ahead of its time as an equine IMHO.
I have the safari pack but the one I found the pose for is for the mil horse. I finally found the horse in the products area as it didn't show up when I did a search. There is a zebra morph and texture but they're kinda pitiful when compared to harry....doing a render now.
Don't forget these older models, pre-Harry and MilHorse but they did serve best they could back in the day!
I still use them...that is at least until a year ago before my computer died and killed my Poser arti love. Haven't done anything since!

Back in the day, they had many flaws from modeling to riggint to texturing but being all there was t play with we tried to love them like the defective babies they were.
......Inactive? Strange. I guess DAZ is slowly removing Older "FOR POSER" stuff from their model lexicon. Too bad.

quinnuki

New-Bee
Are there more poses for the Hivewire Horse, or a way to translate DAZ horse poses over?
I have CWRW pose pack 1, and the Show Off pack, but I'd LOVE more if they're out there.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I have given the products in my store to HiveWire, so it will be up to them what they want to do with each item. It would be nice though if they added them to their store at Renderosity.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
There are also "Take off" poses by Daio. And Paddock poses by Dreamer. The Flint_Hawk poses have already been mentioned. Ensary has some poses. Also Haigan had Heraldry poses for the Unicorn, but of course they work for the horse, too. Also, Cat and dog poses can be used on the horse, as a starting point, and then you just have to adjust a little. Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head. (Oh, 3dcheapskate on ShareCG also has some poses and rider poses)