• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

I wish we had..for Harry the Horse

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Is there anther forum one can post stuff he is looking to find or hoping to have created? I looked around and have not for the life of me find one here at HiveWire?

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Is there anther forum one can post stuff he is looking to find or hoping to have created? I looked around and have not for the life of me find one here at HiveWire?
The Wish List Forum has a number of different list for things that people want, not just for the Horse, but for Dog, Dawn, Dusk, etc... Is that what you mean? It's under the "Show Me the Honey" forum.

DanaTA

Energetic
Been a while since I updated this list. Not sure I got everything That is already in the works, or new things that folks are working on. So, if you see something, let me know!
Would it be possible to get this list into the first post, and updated there? Same for any lists that exist for other wish lists, like for Dawn, Baby Luna, etc.? It would make it easy to find for folks. Just a thought.

Dana

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
That would have to be done by the moderators, I don't have any control over that, and I don't know if it's something they could do...But, it's a great suggestion. Maybe if they can't do it, I'll start a thread that is just the gathered wish lists. It's something that I just do on my own, so it only gets updated sporadically.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I don't know how easy an image would be to update. But set out as bullet points in the first post might be possible, would need to ask @Alisa I think.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Here's an interesting piece:

It was used to keep enemy soldiers from trying to grab and control a warhorse during battle. Would likely be hard on the groom, too!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Here's an interesting piece:

It was used to keep enemy soldiers from trying to grab and control a warhorse during battle. Would likely be hard on the groom, too!
Interesting.
What is it and where/how is it used? Looks a lot like star like devices (darn memory fails me again and don't remember what they were called! Caltrops or something like that) horseback bandits would scatter on the ground behind them to keep horses from following or passing/crossing a defense line...A real cruel tool but effective.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Contributing Artist
Interesting.
What is it and where/how is it used? Looks a lot like star like devices (darn memory fails me again and don't remember what they were called! Caltrops or something like that) horseback bandits would scatter on the ground behind them to keep horses from following or passing/crossing a defense line...A real cruel tool but effective.
Its a bit, the top bar id in the horses mouth and those spiky parts are what the enemy foot soldier would normally try to grab

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Contributing Artist
Nope you need to grab very close to the head to gain control of a 500kg+ animal from the ground and you see those hanging tabs with the spikes above? that is part of the reins

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Contributing Artist
No worries :) if you haven't worked with large grumpy animals its hard to wrap your head round just how hard it can be to control them either from the ground or from on top of them!