• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Harry the Horse

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
All of the above :D LOL

Since I rode/showed English, that would be my preference. But I like the Heavy's and they need love too!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I havn't updated the big wish list in a while, so here it is. The wings are off it now, as are the racing tack. I haven't seen anything else released that is in the works, yet.

Latest Update for Harry.jpg

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I have had projects in the works for so long but haven't gotten anything done...
I try to think of it as an 'In Progress' list. Something done to it in the last two years is still progress, right?

Motivation is a funny thing. Pretty sure I've had a sudden spurt of extra activity recently because I SHOULD be filling in my tax return. :p (Don't worry, I am. Just a little bit at a time)

You do some good stuff, VortigansBane, if your own brand of creativity needs time, give it the time it needs! (Although, sorry if that's not the most helpful thing to say)

Last edited:

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I was afraid you'd say that... ;)
I completely understand. I just wrote a blog post about having too many plates spinning, and therefore not getting anything done. Or, at least only getting bits and pieces of stuff done. And like HaiGan, I'm finding new things to do, so that I don't have to look at the list of things that need to be done!

Sometimes we just need to be gentle with ourselves. And while, if someone else had told me that they had a year like I did last year, I would give them that kind of advice, to be gentle, to be patient, to be forgiving of themselves, it's very hard to take that kind of advice for myself. (First born perfectionist, anyone?)

So, be gentle, be patient, forgive yourselves, and it will all work out.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Pretty sure that Chris will post when he's got new stuff to show ;)