• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Harry the Horse

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I've taken a small break from Songbird ReMix and Nature's Wonders to finally refit my Racing Tack to Harry. Some pieces are proving to be a challenge because the body parts are cut differently than the MHorse and Horse2 it was orginally created for. Recutting the body parts to fit Harry changes the geometry the morphs rely on-- hence I need to redo morphs and rigging.

Here's a quick test fitting (need to recreate the tightening morphs on wraps... but it's coming along and will hopefully be ready during Triple Crown Season).

View attachment 25823
Looking awesome!!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Latest Update on the Big List for Harry
Recent update.jpg

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
It's probably not going to be high on anyone's "to-do" list, but is anyone working on a Foal/Mare suckling pose ? It's such a natural pose, but I don't recall ever seeing such a pose being made,,not for ANY of the various horse figures released over the years. And that's starting with the venerable old P4 horse. Is there some sort of self-censorship in releasing such a pose ?

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
It's probably not going to be high on anyone's "to-do" list, but is anyone working on a Foal/Mare suckling pose ? It's such a natural pose, but I don't recall ever seeing such a pose being made,,not for ANY of the various horse figures released over the years. And that's starting with the venerable old P4 horse. Is there some sort of self-censorship in releasing such a pose ?
The thought had crossed my mind to included some thing like this in another pose set but I have not had time to follow up the thought as yet

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist

Like this one?
17 - Copy.png
It's part of an 'in progress' set that's been sitting on my hard drive for a while. When life lets up a bit and some of the other things on the list are completed I'll get back to it.