• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
I'd just like to hear from the Power's That Be if there are *any* morphs for the Big Dog that we can expect to see in the shop sometime in 2019 ? :) I'm not asking for any specific details..but just a general "head's up" ?

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I'd just like to hear from the Power's That Be if there are *any* morphs for the Big Dog that we can expect to see in the shop sometime in 2019 ? :) I'm not asking for any specific details..but just a general "head's up" ?

I am sure when they know, we will know. Dawn 2.0 seems to be the main priority right now.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I believe Chris completed the dog breeds (modeling and morphs), and they "just" need to be rigged. Consequently, Chris working on Dawn 2.0 wouldn't have an impact on the dog breeds.

Based on what Chris posted on January 1, 2019, once the Mule Deer Buck is released (which seems to be rather close now), dog breeds are next. Of course, priorities have a habit of changing.

Yeah, we do have several breeds lined up, but for now just the new puppy is out, as well as some updated Big Dog products. We had to go back and fix the Big Dog product (due to some scaling issues) and have been updating other supporting products as well. This effort has taken some time to do it properly for both Poser and DAZ Studio. Now that this is done our efforts will be to make available our Mule Deer Buck next, and then work in more Big Dog supporting product updates, and other doggy breeds.

Much to do this year, lets hope we can get half of it done.

I find modeling to be the easiest (and most fun) part of creating, while rigging is my least favorite and most challenging part. I even prefer doing promos to rigging. Hopefully, Paul loves rigging!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Just had to show this English bulldog morph again. Ha, I think this is the coolest lil' fart of a morph.

Not bad for actually being the same mesh as our Big Cat.

LabWork325.JPG

LabWork326.JPG