• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

DanaTA

Noteworthy
A Jack Russel Terrier and a Sheltie (at least, that's what my sister called the one she had). Or are these too small for the Big Dog?

Dana

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Proper name for a Sheltie Dana is "Shetland Sheepdog". My mum used to show one along with a beagle so I'd second that lol. They have the same colouring as a Collie (Lassie) so could share coats if both models where made.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
We had a small dog that looked like a Collie but his mother was a Corgi mixed with something else.
And since she was so good at escaping her pen and finding males, we never knew what she mated with...lol.
But he was a black with tan and white as well.
His little body looked like a Collie but his leg were Corgi.
It's possible she got with a neighbor's Sheltie.

DanaTA

Noteworthy
Proper name for a Sheltie Dana is "Shetland Sheepdog". My mum used to show one along with a beagle so I'd second that lol. They have the same colouring as a Collie (Lassie) so could share coats if both models where made.
Yeah, it looked like a little Collie, too. It was very loveable, and smart. She was so broken up when it died.

Dana

sapat

Adventurous
QAV-BEE
Miniature Schnauzer - Silver coat- cropped ears and cropped tail with the precious little beard and long lashes that nearly cover the eyes, and the wispy feathers on the backs of the legs.

Could I be more specific? ;) She was my little loveie. Loyal and protective.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Also we need a tuxedo, top hat and a monocle for him!
My daughter wants me to do an image with my wrinkles for HWD in these items. :)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I had a small dog and when it died I made a bedroom slipper out of it. One foot was always warm and cuddled while the other.........well,..........gotta get another doggie right!?

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
I'm just eagerly/anxiously awaiting release of *any* short haired (non-LAMH needing) breed. My Labrador is feeling lonely.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm just eagerly/anxiously awaiting release of *any* short haired (non-LAMH needing) breed. My Labrador is feeling lonely.
Me too, but with Flint_Hawks textures and a bit of tweaking you can get close to other breeds (at least not quite so Lab looking) especially gun dogs and I almost got a Rottie (couldn't get rid of the "loose lips" at front and couldn't twist the ear correctly)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Me too Ivory Elephant! Since my boy is half husky, I'd love to do renders with him :D