• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Proper name for a Sheltie Dana is "Shetland Sheepdog". My mum used to show one along with a beagle so I'd second that lol. They have the same colouring as a Collie (Lassie) so could share coats if both models where made.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
We had a small dog that looked like a Collie but his mother was a Corgi mixed with something else.
And since she was so good at escaping her pen and finding males, we never knew what she mated with...lol.
But he was a black with tan and white as well.
His little body looked like a Collie but his leg were Corgi.
It's possible she got with a neighbor's Sheltie.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Proper name for a Sheltie Dana is "Shetland Sheepdog". My mum used to show one along with a beagle so I'd second that lol. They have the same colouring as a Collie (Lassie) so could share coats if both models where made.

Yeah, it looked like a little Collie, too. It was very loveable, and smart. She was so broken up when it died.

Dana

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Miniature Schnauzer - Silver coat- cropped ears and cropped tail with the precious little beard and long lashes that nearly cover the eyes, and the wispy feathers on the backs of the legs.

Could I be more specific? ;) She was my little loveie. Loyal and protective.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Also we need a tuxedo, top hat and a monocle for him!
My daughter wants me to do an image with my wrinkles for HWD in these items. :)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I had a small dog and when it died I made a bedroom slipper out of it. One foot was always warm and cuddled while the other.........well,..........gotta get another doggie right!?

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
I'm just eagerly/anxiously awaiting release of *any* short haired (non-LAMH needing) breed. My Labrador is feeling lonely.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm just eagerly/anxiously awaiting release of *any* short haired (non-LAMH needing) breed. My Labrador is feeling lonely.
Me too, but with Flint_Hawks textures and a bit of tweaking you can get close to other breeds (at least not quite so Lab looking) especially gun dogs and I almost got a Rottie (couldn't get rid of the "loose lips" at front and couldn't twist the ear correctly)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
This is Wrinkles.
If we had a "smoosh" morph for the face like we have for the cat it would work better.
And a dock tail morph.

WrinklesWIP-02 a.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Me too Ivory Elephant! Since my boy is half husky, I'd love to do renders with him :D