RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Chris, May 5, 2016.

1. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee Staff Member QAV-BEE

A note to the CAs - HiveWire (Paul, that is ) will be updating all of the CA products that are currently in the store to work with the Big Dog, so you do NOT have to handle this.

2. mininessie

mininessie Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

thank you so much!

3. carmen indorato

carmen indorato Extraordinary

Cute!
    Been waiting but I can't tell if it includes the new born puppy Sparky posted WIP renders of here? Does it includethaem too?

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  4. carmen indorato

sorry confused.
    What is the Mini dog base? I got the first Big Dog. I got the resize fix updater. Is this set to turn that into puppies?

5. mininessie

6. mininessie

and the new born puppy is not included in the puppy...i think will be a separated morph.

7. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Hi Carmen, the HiveWire Big Dog has been updated so you don't need the resize fix anymore. Also, the HiveWire Puppy is an INJ for the Big Dog.

Take note, you MUST install the updated HiveWire Big Dog first, or the Puppy INJ won't work properly, so download the HiveWire Big Dog again, install it, and then get the brand new HiveWire Puppy, and install it as well. Then you'll be all set. :)

8. Alisa

The Newborn is a completely separate product of Sparky's. Not a HiveWire product. It has not yet been released but will require the updated HiveWire Big Dog.

Just to hopefully help Mininessie & Miss B's explanations:

There is no "Mini dog base".
    There is the "Big Dog base" ie the HiveWire Big Dog and there is the "mini morph pack" which is a morph pack created by Sparky, not HiveWire (which Mininessie linked to).

My comment that you quoted "The base. The mini-morph pack is a CA product of Sparky's and is one of those that has NOT yet been updated" was in reply to Jodel's question "I take it that it's just the Big Dog base that we need to re-download. Or is it the mini morph pack as well?"

Hope you're less confused now, not more ;)

9. sandman_max

sandman_max Motivated

Hey y'all, Happy New Year! I was just out in the scoping out the sale (busy holidays) and couldn't find any breed packs for the Big Dog. I remember seeing tons of examples earlier in the thread. Has anything been released yet?

Chris likes this.
  10. sandman_max

sandman_max Motivated

Also, is LAMH for the HiveWire Big Dog and Puppy Iray catalyzer compliant? What about the Cat?

11. tparo

tparo Brilliant QAV-BEE

No, neither the dog, puppy or cat LAMH presets are complaint with the catalyser.

12. CWRW

CWRW Extraordinary HW3D Exclusive Artist

Tparo is correct- AM has made it so only his products will work with his Iray Catalyzer. I doubt that will change, unfortunately. I still am working on several LAMH presets for our HiveWire beasts regardless....been learning a bunch more/been experimenting on several things, over the holidays with it.

Chris, Dakorillon (IMArts) and Rae134 like this.
  13. Chris

Chris HW3D President Staff Member Co-Founder

Yeah, we do have several breeds lined up, but for now just the new puppy is out, as well as some updated Big Dog products. We had to go back and fix the Big Dog product (due to some scaling issues) and have been updating other supporting products as well. This effort has taken some time to do it properly for both Poser and DAZ Studio. Now that this is done our efforts will be to make available our Mule Deer Buck next, and then work in more Big Dog supporting product updates, and other doggy breeds.

Much to do this year, lets hope we can get half of it done.

Karth, Dakorillon (IMArts) and Rae134 like this.
  14. sandman_max

sandman_max Motivated

Thanks for the update, y'all. Love the animals!! Keeping them coming.... I'll buy. :)

Chris, Rae134 and Dakorillon (IMArts) like this.
  15. carmen indorato

I know I have asked this a few times but I just feel compelled to do so again but when do you think Chris, the new born pup will be released nw that the big dog has been fixed/resized?
    Also, not having gotten it is there a new born kitten for the cat?

mininessie likes this.
  16. CWRW

CWRW Extraordinary HW3D Exclusive Artist

I am pretty sure that is s Sparky morph/product (not HW), but I won't swear to that.

Carrie58 likes this.
  17. Alisa

The Newborn is indeed a product of Sparky's, not a HiveWire product. It is on Paul's list of Dog products (which include ones that are already in the store) that need some work due to changes made to the base Big Dog.

We can't give you a specific time for when it will be released - it will also have to go through QAV after Paul does his thing. We haven't forgotten about it, though. :)

mininessie and Miss B like this.
  18. Stezza

Stezza Extraordinary

19. Faery_Light

Faery_Light Extraordinary Contributing Artist

I'm still waiting for the bulldog morph.
    And a collie would be great!

Carey likes this.