• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
PUPPIES!!!!!!!!

YES, a beautiful lil' puppy just in time for Christmas!

Here at HiveWire.

HiveWire Puppy - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, and Sparky

And at Rendo.

View attachment 43633

Grateful to the HiveWire team to make this pup available in time for Christmas. Thanks to Sparky for her rig adjustment work, and added puppy poses. Thanks to our Paul Lessard for first making necessary adjustments to update our Big Dog base (refer to added info in read me), and for his JCM and MCM adjustments and conversion and packaging of Puppy. Thanks to our HiveWire Beta team, and to Alisa and her HiveWire QAV team for thorough testing. Special thanks to Laurie Prindle/CWRW for her wonderful product renders of this adorable Pup and for her added LAMH Presets that she's made available to us all for FREE!!! And lastly thanks to our community for your support, feedback, and patience in making this pup available. Love to you all.
Cute!
Been waiting but I can't tell if it includes the new born puppy Sparky posted WIP renders of here? Does it includethaem too?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
sorry confused.
What is the Mini dog base? I got the first Big Dog. I got the resize fix updater. Is this set to turn that into puppies?
Hi Carmen, the HiveWire Big Dog has been updated so you don't need the resize fix anymore. Also, the HiveWire Puppy is an INJ for the Big Dog.

Take note, you MUST install the updated HiveWire Big Dog first, or the Puppy INJ won't work properly, so download the HiveWire Big Dog again, install it, and then get the brand new HiveWire Puppy, and install it as well. Then you'll be all set. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Cute!
Been waiting but I can't tell if it includes the new born puppy Sparky posted WIP renders of here? Does it includethaem too?

The Newborn is a completely separate product of Sparky's. Not a HiveWire product. It has not yet been released but will require the updated HiveWire Big Dog.

sorry confused.
What is the Mini dog base? I got the first Big Dog. I got the resize fix updater. Is this set to turn that into puppies?

Just to hopefully help Mininessie & Miss B's explanations:

There is no "Mini dog base".
There is the "Big Dog base" ie the HiveWire Big Dog and there is the "mini morph pack" which is a morph pack created by Sparky, not HiveWire (which Mininessie linked to).

My comment that you quoted "The base. The mini-morph pack is a CA product of Sparky's and is one of those that has NOT yet been updated" was in reply to Jodel's question "I take it that it's just the Big Dog base that we need to re-download. Or is it the mini morph pack as well?"

Hope you're less confused now, not more ;)

sandman_max

Hey y'all, Happy New Year! I was just out in the scoping out the sale (busy holidays) and couldn't find any breed packs for the Big Dog. I remember seeing tons of examples earlier in the thread. Has anything been released yet?

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
No, neither the dog, puppy or cat LAMH presets are complaint with the catalyser.

Tparo is correct- AM has made it so only his products will work with his Iray Catalyzer. I doubt that will change, unfortunately. I still am working on several LAMH presets for our HiveWire beasts regardless....been learning a bunch more/been experimenting on several things, over the holidays with it.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey y'all, Happy New Year! I was just out in the scoping out the sale (busy holidays) and couldn't find any breed packs for the Big Dog. I remember seeing tons of examples earlier in the thread. Has anything been released yet?

Yeah, we do have several breeds lined up, but for now just the new puppy is out, as well as some updated Big Dog products. We had to go back and fix the Big Dog product (due to some scaling issues) and have been updating other supporting products as well. This effort has taken some time to do it properly for both Poser and DAZ Studio. Now that this is done our efforts will be to make available our Mule Deer Buck next, and then work in more Big Dog supporting product updates, and other doggy breeds.

Much to do this year, lets hope we can get half of it done.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I know I have asked this a few times but I just feel compelled to do so again but when do you think Chris, the new born pup will be released nw that the big dog has been fixed/resized?
Also, not having gotten it is there a new born kitten for the cat?

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I know I have asked this a few times but I just feel compelled to do so again but when do you think Chris, the new born pup will be released nw that the big dog has been fixed/resized?
Also, not having gotten it is there a new born kitten for the cat?

I am pretty sure that is s Sparky morph/product (not HW), but I won't swear to that.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
The Newborn is indeed a product of Sparky's, not a HiveWire product. It is on Paul's list of Dog products (which include ones that are already in the store) that need some work due to changes made to the base Big Dog.

We can't give you a specific time for when it will be released - it will also have to go through QAV after Paul does his thing. We haven't forgotten about it, though. :)

Stezza

Dances with Bees
:flower02: :sorry: :drawing:

upload_2019-3-14_17-2-53.png

DanaTA

Distinguished
A Jack Russel Terrier and a Sheltie (at least, that's what my sister called the one she had). Or are these too small for the Big Dog?

Dana