RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Chris, May 5, 2016.

1. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Ohhhh, I'm picturing a group of Huskies pulling a sled across a frozen landscape. :)

Rae134 likes this.
  2. I hope the HW wolf project gets going again. I have a wolf Malamute hybrid

Rae134 likes this.
  3. Freyfaxi

Freyfaxi Adventurous

I'd just like to hear from the Power's That Be if there are *any* morphs for the Big Dog that we can expect to see in the shop sometime in 2019 ? :) I'm not asking for any specific details..but just a general "head's up" ?

4. JOdel

JOdel Extraordinary HW Honey Bear

Or, for that matter, where the small dog is on the to-do list.

5. 3wComics

3wComics Brilliant Contributing Artist

I am sure when they know, we will know. Dawn 2.0 seems to be the main priority right now.

6. carmen indorato

carmen indorato Extraordinary

sure and wolf too while the morphing is being done!

7. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

I believe Chris completed the dog breeds (modeling and morphs), and they "just" need to be rigged. Consequently, Chris working on Dawn 2.0 wouldn't have an impact on the dog breeds.

Based on what Chris posted on January 1, 2019, once the Mule Deer Buck is released (which seems to be rather close now), dog breeds are next. Of course, priorities have a habit of changing.

I find modeling to be the easiest (and most fun) part of creating, while rigging is my least favorite and most challenging part. I even prefer doing promos to rigging. Hopefully, Paul loves rigging!

Rae134 likes this.
  8. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Whether he loves it or not, he's damn good at it! Unfortunately, he's only one person, and we could sure use about a dozen clones of him.

Rae134 likes this.