• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
We need a "Tail Docked" for him.
Doberman's and most Bulldogs have had their ears copped and tails docked.a

Personally, for real dogs I would not do it but for my digital doggies, yes. :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
We need a "Tail Docked" for him.
Doberman's and most Bulldogs have had their ears copped and tails docked.a

Personally, for real dogs I would not do it but for my digital doggies, yes. :)

We do have the morph for the ears cropped.
My hope is that by scaling one could approximate the docked tail. But I'm not sure about that.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I used the ears cropped morph but not sure if scaling will get the tail, will try though.
I love working with this dog. :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Any news about the HW puppy???

Paul has been doing his best to get our Puppy to work equally well in Poser and Studio. Believe me there is always, ALWAYS a challenge to make this happen. But he had a break through the other day now and has made it happen. Notice I said "break through" and not "breakdown". It will be moving to beta shortly. Then Paul will be working on Sparky's newborn puppy before moving to our Mule Deer Buck.

You may have seen that Laurie and I are moving full speed ahead on our Buck now, and hoping to get it out before the last leaf has fallen from the trees, and before snow covers the ground in the valleys here in Utah and Colorado.

We all thank you so very much for your continued patience and support in our team.

The results will be worth the wait.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I used the ears cropped morph but not sure if scaling will get the tail, will try though.
I love working with this dog. :)

Thank you so much Faery Light.

Good luck with the scaling. If that doesn't get you close, we'll just have to add that morph to our list. I know I've created a short tail for our upcoming Bulldog, but that won't help you out right now.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Paul has been doing his best to get our Puppy to work equally well in Poser and Studio. Believe me there is always, ALWAYS a challenge to make this happen. But he had a break through the other day now and has made it happen. Notice I said "break through" and not "breakdown". It will be moving to beta shortly. Then Paul will be working on Sparky's newborn puppy before moving to our Mule Deer Buck.

You may have seen that Laurie and I are moving full speed ahead on our Buck now, and hoping to get it out before the last leaf has fallen from the trees, and before snow covers the ground in the valleys here in Utah and Colorado.

We all thank you so very much for your continued patience and support in our team.

wooo hoooo! GREAT NEWS!! :snoopydance:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Before Christmas! That's fantastic!

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
I know it's not relevant exactly to the new-born puppy morph itself..but it is kind-of related. Some time ago, you showed us morphs for a female with very obvious teats..how's that progressing ? Puppies need somewhere to get their milk from :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I know it's not relevant exactly to the new-born puppy morph itself..but it is kind-of related. Some time ago, you showed us morphs for a female with very obvious teats..how's that progressing ? Puppies need somewhere to get their milk from :)

Yeah I don't know. I guess I thought that morph ended up with the Big Dog. I forget the timing of it now, whether I added that morph after we had the features locked.

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
If it's purely a morph, I suspect it wouldn't require any texture additions..so maybe the teat morphs could be included with the new born puppy as a bonus ?

Desertsilver

Busy Bee

Crossing fingers that the puppies go smoothly so you can get to the deer... and some inspiration:
zzzdeer.jpg