• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva For Dawn

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OH she's so wonderful!!! You should pat yourself on the back...and add a crown on your head...you are doing a fantastic character for sure!! :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thanks Pen, canna keep away from your little sweetie :)

And thank you, Miss B, she does do sweet renders, I think :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
A test shot from Poser...still working on the eyelashes as I'm not happy with how they look.
Diva mats poser copy.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
A quick tip on the eyelashes Pen. I know they are, by default, set to None for Filtering on the TransMap, but I always change it to Quality, and then they look more realistic.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the tip Miss B...I had it on crisp but Quality might work better. Trying it now...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
oh much better on them lashes Pen! (I never new this, I must check it out next time)

Her eyes are so pretty, I can't wait to do some fairy renders with her when she's available.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, and with full sized Dawn, I often change her "face" Color Map to Quality, because that one's set to Crisp by default, and I really don't like the way her eyebrows look unless I change it.

I only use Crisp on clothing, or maybe prop, materials. I never thought to use it on a character skin.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yes, and with full sized Dawn, I often change her "face" Color Map to Quality, because that one's set to Crisp by default, and I really don't like the way her eyebrows look unless I change it.

I only use Crisp on clothing, or maybe prop, materials. I never thought to use it on a character skin.

Thanks I'll have to check that out...until you mentioned I didn't know that you could do that.

I've been meaning to say how much I love the missing tooth.
Thanks, the four middle teeth(top and bottom) can be individually dialled in or out.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes Diva has a great toothless grin. ;)

Or I should say she has a great "missing tooth/teeth" grin. :D

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Also I'm beginning to think of names for little Dusk...preferably something that begins with D. I've thought of Derek, Dave, Davo(very Australian), Devin but none of them are jumping out at me. Suggestions please...
I like Devin, but that's just me LOL!! sorry I just found this and I can't help my self!! LOL! Sorry for all the like spam!

I need to get the Zan char to you Pen, but rather bogged in these Asiatics atm. Nearly done though.