• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva For Dawn

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Here goes and rather than just reload from the very beginning I thought I would post what I have so far with new renders.
First render is Diva using an adjusted everyday pose which will come with the morph and Dawn in the background using the original pose. Image on the top is DS and image on the bottom is Poser.
Everday Poses DS Dancing 01.jpg
Everyday Poses Adjusted Diva Dancing 01.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Next jumping 01...if anyone is wondering why Diva in DS's texture is different she is using Luna's girl texture with medium brows. When I do some close ups of the face I will make sure they use the same texture. These are simple to show the adjusted poses. I did have to manually dial in one of the jcm's for the abdomen in Poser so that will need to be investigated further. Just realised the strange bump near the neck on Diva is Dawn's foot. If you look close you can see the colour is different to Diva. Phew...thought for a minute I'd stuffed up somewhere.
Everday Poses DS Jumping 01.jpg
Everyday Poses Adjusted Diva Jumping 01.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine and Miss B. It's slow going at the moment as I'm trying to render using both programs so I have to alternate programs. I'll do some close ups of the morphs once I finish showing the poses. Wouldn't have managed without the tips on sub division and changing the figure to a unimesh.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Jumping 02...strangeness around the neck on the Poser render is due to lighting...still working that out.
Everday Poses DS Jumping 02.jpg
Everyday Poses Adjusted Diva Jumping 02.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I had a closer look at the neck and it was creasing quite badly not sure why so I altered the pose and resaved it in Poser. So the neck isn't bending quite so far forward and the head is doing more of the work. Not sure what's happening with the bathing suit as nothing I moved should have impacted on it but it's doing something weird...was alright in the previous render.
Everyday Poses Adjusted Diva Jumping 02b.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Kneeling 02: note: need to adjust the foot on the poser render as it's not touching the floor.
Everday Poses DS Kneeling 02.jpg
Everyday Poses Adjusted Diva Kneeling 02.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Satira...this one is just for fun...Diva with her elf ears 4, some partial mouth morphs dialled in cheesy smile, pleasant surprise and closed smile left and right. Texture is Luna's AoA one with Medium brows. Hair is Gen3F Anny hair.
Diva with elf ears 4 and a mixture of partial mouth morphs.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
As similar as I can currently get it in Poser...mouth expression is joyful as I'm not quite sure where to find the others I used before and I couldn't get the annyhair to work properly yet. The expression and the hair change the look of the face. It's just plain Diva with the elfears 4 and the same texture.

Just for fun.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
another try at using mid length hair...I think this one is a bit better. Most likely as I have subd on to 3. Using Artcollabs light for AbbyGV4 Aoibl...and I toned the expression down. Same mat settings and texture.
another try art lights aoibl.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
thanks Lorraine...she's a cutie. I can't quite replicate the look in Poser but I think that's more user error than anything else. I think I'm getting better. I have one cooking in Poser now that I hope will be reasonable.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Miss B. The poses are done they just need icons and packing up...one more for fun in Poser...twingo hair from Sav.
one more.png