• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva For Dawn

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No problems...I'm working my way around the material room at the moment trying to get the poser settings done.

Funnily enough Devin is one of the ones close to the top...along with Dude...although I think there was a character for Poser called Dude and I still like Derek and Davo. It'll come to me when I do some more work on him. He's taking a back seat at the moment...oh and don't worry about the likes. I do that sometimes too...especially on the render threads.

Edited to add: Just saw your post Rae...that is so cute!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think you're right Pen, as I remember a Dude character, though I don't recall who's it is, or where I saw it, but the name is definitely familiar.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, I just did some searching, and The Dude (toonish) and Dude 2 (more realistic) are both by Tate, so he may be bringing him here, because I just checked, and Dude 2 isn't among his products that are still in his store at RDNA.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Okay...so we've just ruled out Dude.

That leaves... Devin, Derek and Davo unless I can come up with something else.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh forgot to add next render...I've been playing with settings and I have one cooking that has changed a lot of textures to quality so I can see what the difference is. I can't get over the difference to the eyelashes.
Here's one with just some sections changed...also a side view.
diva mats poser side view.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I can't remember how many there are...but I got a bit carried away and could have kept going but I stopped myself...there are two versions minimum for each colour as there is a plainer one and a more flecked one.
Grey...surprise at point 5

grey eyes.jpg