• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Funny, but I'm the same way GG. I've always liked Pegasus, but never really got into unicorns.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Will the proportions of these be scalable? They are lovely wings, but much too small to support a horse. I've been using scaled up Malaik wings (Arki) on my attempts at winged horses. They don't attach properly, but the size comes out fairly well at about 140%. If the bones of these, out from where they attach can be scaled it might make me rethink the whole process. The matching colors is a big draw.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Will the proportions of these be scalable? They are lovely wings, but much too small to support a horse. I've been using scaled up Malaik wings (Arki) on my attempts at winged horses. They don't attach properly, but the size comes out fairly well at about 140%. If the bones of these, out from where they attach can be scaled it might make me rethink the whole process. The matching colors is a big draw.

My earlier posts show the wings very foreshortened/was using a very high focal length. Here are the wings fully open at 100% But yes by selecting the body parts "Right Wing" and/or "Left Wing" they can be scaled and still fit to Harry.

100%:
WingsOpen.jpg

WingsOpen2.jpg

Here are with the wings scaled to 150%
Wings150.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Looks and sounds good. The Malaik wings are beautiful, and come in a lot of colors, but they don't fold. I remember that the earlier version of these folded quite well.

Yep they fold great! Would you expect anything less from our fabulous (and expert!) bird guy Ken? The wings come with so many controls to make any kind of wing pose one could ever wish for. Between the one dial controls for both wings to the ability to manipulate each section individually as well, and many morphs for flaring the wingtips and so on, these wings really rock!