• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I like the third best, followed by the second, and then the first.

I love how the dark fades into the light on the second.
I'm always partial to whitish hair, which is why the third is my favorite.
Not so much on yellow blonde, which is why the first comes in last.

But ... they are all three gorgeous.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
me too- ALL of them.... (greedy person here!) :)

um...are the Tux cat maps in QAV now? (said I was greedy, didn't I?) ;)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Yes sorry - one was a WIP render, so I am thinking the most whitish (3), then the one with the red tapering to the more blonde (2) and of course will also come with the darker reddish option too, shown here. And don't forget one can totally mix and match manes, tails and coats from other sets too:)

ArabLiverChestnut2.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Busy working too to finish up product imagery for our Thoroughbred for Harry, and then jump back on my latest Kitty set. I was out for a while as I had some of my wonderful Aussie Morgan friends visiting here this month!

(Kathy Lyons of Wilga Park Morgans, Queensland, aboard my guy Flash:)

KathyFlash2.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Terrific product !! I got a render cooking I'll post in a bit!
Love the manes on this set!! Superb images!!

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Love this photo of your horse and friend. Love the image of your Liver Chestnut maps as well.