• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OH GOODIE, GOODIE.... Thanks Laurie!!! (you so SO add to the joy in my life, lady!!)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
OH GOODIE, GOODIE.... Thanks Laurie!!! (you so SO add to the joy in my life, lady!!)

LOL Lyne! Love your enthusiasm! You are welcome!

Here is a Firefly render- still seeing if I can get the ear translucency to work in FF. This render there isn't any ear translucence.

CalicoFF324.jpg

Last edited:

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Love the ear transparencies, especially on the calico. I wouldn't have known to look for a detail like that, but it's amazing now that I've seen it.

Also, I might be able to knock something off your to do list. Unless you had plans for another set of Tribal Ornaments, that's already done :)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Love the ear transparencies, especially on the calico. I wouldn't have known to look for a detail like that, but it's amazing now that I've seen it.

Also, I might be able to knock something off your to do list. Unless you had plans for another set of Tribal Ornaments, that's already done :)

Yeah hopefully I can sort out a shader that will make the ear translucency work right in Firefly. It's not right now. No problem in Superfly and Iray.

And LOL- I didn't realize til now my indenting disappeared when I copied and pasted in my list here- What I mean is a Native American add-on set for Tribal Ornaments- meant to do that to start with and I forgot it along the way.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL since @Rae134 brought it up, I thought I would address what I am working on currently and where the various products I am working on are at:

Harry

Thoroughbred (sooo close…:) Will bump priority on this… (LOL thx for the reminder Rae!)

(Edited to add- not necessarily in order:) I AM gong to bump up the priority on the Thoroughbred)

Aye Laurie Kentucky Derby is the first weekend in May for all of us U.S. people and November is a big Racing month for the Aussies I think.