• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Small issue with zip 2 of 2 Poser version for Dante (thanks, Traci & Laurie). It's being replaced but meantime, just use zip 2 of 2 from the DS version....

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'll have to wait till I'm out of hospital before I can dance with Dante. Can't wait!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Small issue with zip 2 of 2 Poser version for Dante (thanks, Traci & Laurie). It's being replaced but meantime, just use zip 2 of 2 from the DS version....
Thanks for the heads-up Alisa.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, no!! Same here - tons of hugs sent your way!!

{{HUGS}}

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Dante

DantePiano.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Very early days on this (actually the FIRST day on this:) but here is one of two I am making for a Harry mini-set of 2 or 3 Appys. The other will be a "classic" blanket appy.

Just using the Bay Roan short mane here for a quick look. Will have all new manes and tails etc. AND will come ready for Superfly and Iray as well.

LeopardAppyWIP3.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Just lovely Laurie...you do such great texture work and so quickly!

Thanks! LOL at this point I am building a good library of bases I can mix and match as such- the base here is the Arab white with some of the base bay and then markings and spots added. I had planned this concept from the first as it makes it easier, quicker and I can start to recoup all the massive time I spent making the earlier coats. Thus I can keep my prices reasonably low.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm out of hospital again it that counts for anything :D I am feeling better, bored because I'm mainly lying/sitting in bed (just short sitting in the chair the last couple of days with leg up). I worked out I haven't been on the computer for over a month and a half. I wish I could, but the pain gets too great.