• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
All my bills are set up as auto pay through my credit union. Verizon and PECO (electric) have paperless billing, which I switched to, so those bills no longer come through US Mail but by email. The only remaining bill that comes by US mail is my periodontist after my dental insurance pays their bit. Even that I can check online.
AHHH! I only have a couple of auto pays, my monthly gym membership, and Netflix. Everything else comes via snail mail. I prefer that, even though I pay all my bills in their entirety, I don't like having my banking information known by everyone. I don't even do that for my co-op maintenance, even though they set that up for everyone last year. Not my style.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Since the auto pay is set up through my credit union account, Verizon, PECO, etc., either get a check or an electronic payment. No different really than if I were to write out the check myself and mail it. Even with the electronic payment through my credit union, they still aren't getting any more bank information than what they can get by reading a check. The bank/credit union info and my account and routing numbers are on the check anyway.

Paperless billing means I don't have paper piling up in my mailbox or that I have to get rid of all that paper. Far easier to deal with email. Click of a button and it's archived or deleted.

With Netflix and the other auto pays that are set up directly, I use my card.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Ok so QA talked me into adding this extra optional set of textures/MATS for Dante for Dusk so one can use hair models with the Duna textures. This is the Dante morph with the Duna new optional textures and SAV's Yannis Hair in Poser Firefly. We are close on Dante- hang on:)

View attachment 19859

well I want this texture!! Thought it was to be included all along??

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
LOL it seems I always find out my latest product is the store via this thread:) Enjoy!!!
Back to working on stuff for Harry and Big and Lil' Kitty now!