• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Lobster............ drenched in garlic lemon butter...........!! Close to heavenly! Although Alaskan crab legs are really delicious too!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Broiled Lobster yes, I agree. Soft Shell Crab I prefer with tartar sauce. Damn I'm getting hungry again just talking about food. ~shakes head~

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
damn, I had breakfast already and its 3 hours till lunch time, if you guys don't stop talking about food I think I'll have to have a second breakfast!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd love an Egyptian Silver Mau. I love that spotted coat.

All my bills are set up as auto pay through my credit union. Verizon and PECO (electric) have paperless billing, which I switched to, so those bills no longer come through US Mail but by email. The only remaining bill that comes by US mail is my periodontist after my dental insurance pays their bit. Even that I can check online.

The bulk of my mail was catalogues, and over time, most of those have stopped coming.

How do you receive bills and get them paid on time if you only collect your mail about once a month? I don't necessarily check my mailbox every day, but I wouldn't leave it more than a couple of days. Besides, my mailbox wouldn't be able to hold it all if I left it for an entire month.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
That Silver Mau really is a beautiful cat Satirica! Our Lucy has been dropping hints about us getting a kitty for a while and given the breeds personality traits I would not be surprised if I started making enquiries in that direction. Gorgeous! :wub:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
haha NA, I posted that around 9.30 so a bit early for elevensies :p

yes some spotted tabbies (like the Mau) and Classic/Blotched tabbies (looks like a bullseye) are needed and of course the beautiful Colour-points (think Siamese coloured) and besides the solids (and ones with white) you'd have all the kitty coat options.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Roasted Parsnip Soup with Walnut Pesto - This sounds good
Bourbon and Brown Sugar Glazed Turkey with Mustard Seed Gravy - This also sounds good, though I'm not sure about the Mustard Seed Gravy?
Apple Pandowdy with Maple-Bourbon Whipped Cream - Oh Absolutely! I adore Apple Pandowdy!

I had figs (Tiger Figs) for the first time ever in my life this summer. Loved them.
(Fig Newtons don't count as figs)

Figs with Bacon and Chile - Looked up several recipes for this, and it actually looks appetizing. Though, I'd skip the chile (in the recipes I saw, they were chili pepper flakes)
Cranberry Chutney with Orange, Figs, and Mustard - So does this, though it depends on how mustardy it this end up tasting

I posted this years' Cookbook in pdf on my website

Last edited:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
haha NA, I posted that around 9.30 so a bit early for elevensies :p

yes some spotted tabbies (like the Mau) and Classic/Blotched tabbies (looks like a bullseye) are needed and of course the beautiful Colour-points (think Siamese coloured) and besides the solids (and ones with white) you'd have all the kitty coat options.

It's never too early for elevensies (or tensies or even one-pmsies) Rae! As NA can probably tells you, after breakfast(s), lunch(s), dinner(s) and supper(s), Hobbit's do like to spend the rest of the day engaged in what they call "filling the corners up!". A most admirable people I've always thought! :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
It's never too early for elevensies (or tensies or even one-pmsies) Rae! As NA can probably tells you, after breakfast(s), lunch(s), dinner(s) and supper(s), Hobbit's do like to spend the rest of the day engaged in what they call "filling the corners up!". A most admirable people I've always thought! :)
ROLF!!! :rofl: Who never went anywhere or had any grand adventures! =)

@Miss B, Oh jeez at the recipes!! You know that phrase ........... and visions of sugar plums danced in their heads !

Last edited:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Definitely planning on some more Kitty coats down the road! I agree with the suggestions here- all such beautiful coats!

Just to let you know, Alisa has graciously updated my Orange Tabbies- the Iray MATS only. I mistakenly sent the wrong/older iRay MATs to QA back when. So if you want the correct iRay MATs, please re-download. The update again is ONLY FOR DS IRAY MATs.

My apologies!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Ok so QA talked me into adding this extra optional set of textures/MATS for Dante for Dusk so one can use hair models with the Duna textures. This is the Dante morph with the Duna new optional textures and SAV's Yannis Hair in Poser Firefly. We are close on Dante- hang on:)

DanteDunaYannisHair.jpg