• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks! LOL at this point I am building a good library of bases I can mix and match as such- the base here is the Arab white with some of the base bay and then markings and spots added. I had planned this concept from the first as it makes it easier, quicker and I can start to recoup all the massive time I spent making the earlier coats. Thus I can keep my prices reasonably low.
This really is the best way.
Why re-create the wheel when you just have to alter the awesomeness :D

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I'm out of hospital again it that counts for anything :D I am feeling better, bored because I'm mainly lying/sitting in bed (just short sitting in the chair the last couple of days with leg up). I worked out I haven't been on the computer for over a month and a half. I wish I could, but the pain gets too great.

Sorry to hear what you are having to deal wth... no fun.....

Hang in there!!!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
One last WIP for today- markings are still WIP for sure but this gives a good feel of the overall look.

having issues.. am going to try posting the image in a new post.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm out of hospital again it that counts for anything :D I am feeling better, bored because I'm mainly lying/sitting in bed (just short sitting in the chair the last couple of days with leg up). I worked out I haven't been on the computer for over a month and a half. I wish I could, but the pain gets too great.
Feel better soon Rae. :grouphug:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
More work today... starting to get there! (again just using other manes and tails for now)

LeopardAppyWIP6.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lyne :D

The thing I love about Appys is they can be an explosion of colour (a bit like Paints)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
@Rae134 sorry to hear your STILL having so many issues... you know you have plenty of hugs and prayers coming from here!!

and Laurie... I had never seen that sort of Appy "blaze" face coloring... but Flint showed me this:
https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/dis...op-on-the-meadow-in-summer-time-163789637.jpg

Nature sure goes wild with appys!! :)

LOL Lyne! Flint has a good eye!
Yes that is my base model for this coat. Am even planning on adding the "rusty" markings around his armpits etc. He was also my model for my Mil Horse "Leopard Appy" coat too back in the day. I also did a photoshoot this summer with a gorgeous grey blanket appy mini that belonged to my farrier and will be working that coat up as well.