• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL!! Please no Holy! And ermm..... dunno doing a pretty good job on the living up I would say!! I shall duck now to avoid the volley of tomatoes !!

Ultra Kewl!! I really do like the removable midsection lots of possibilities with that one!!

Ken, the teeth appliance so ROCKS!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I like where this outfit is going Chris...I can see it being useful for more than just anime. Lots of options to mix and match with some of the items Dawn already has...I can see that leotard with the middle missing as a nice bathing suit as well as superhero type clothing...I need to start saving. This, the shetland pony, Kittie, Kong, Ken's suit and there are a few other things I'm looking forward to also.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I LOVE LOVE LOVE CONFORMING clothing WITH DEPTH!! So great to see clothing modeled with more than just one "sheet" of mesh... looks so real!

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
coooooooooool!
Will you be having the suit load in 3 separate bits? I can see the pants and middle bit used on its own and also the bra and middle bit as a sort of basque, also the middle bit as a corset.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks for the feedback folks.

The corset or body suit piece will be one item, and I'll make it so the pieces all morph so that we can see any portion by itself or together. Make sense? I hope.

Basically, I'll make a morph to hid or expose each portion.

I need sleep tonight.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
sound perfect! I've seen that with hair and the bangs/fringes hidden, easier than having to load separate bits or make invisible with mats, great stuff! :)
Bed? it's like the afternoon there isn't it? it's not even my bed time and I'm in front although my bed time consists of 3am at the moment, i gotta cut down on caffeine (she says off to make another gallon of the stuff)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Ha, nice. Yeah, right now I feel like I'm sleep walking.

Maybe just a nap is what's needed!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
sound perfect! I've seen that with hair and the bangs/fringes hidden, easier than having to load separate bits or make invisible with mats, great stuff! :)
Bed? it's like the afternoon there isn't it? it's not even my bed time and I'm in front although my bed time consists of 3am at the moment, i gotta cut down on caffeine (she says off to make another gallon of the stuff)

Ooh, that's good!!! I thought I was the only one, and was beginning to think I had a serious addition problem!! (LOL) =) Good to know it's not!! ;)

Rest Chris is required!! So, rest please!!

That will be an awesome addition with the body suit to any wardrobe!!!

Say Dawn! You happen to have a bumble bee yellow shader? I'm thinking I would want my body suit yellow and black like Bruce Lee's classic jump suit!!

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Not sure what you mean, it looks like it's plain yellow, you want it stripy? furry?
DAZ or poser? lol YAY I can say that now :)

upload_2016-2-17_14-11-46.png

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Fantastic Dawn!!!

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!! With sort of a shiny finish on it like your metallics! Either Daz or Poser I'm ambidextrous!! Something kind of like this with ermm sort of a leather latex black for the side panels, or you could switch them about. Black with yellow trim could also be used on the boots or vise versa. Could be Dawnime Stinging Bee with a ginormous weapon of some kind, jet pack , and helmet.

Last edited:

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
She could use buzzy bees swizzle stick lol
not sure i got that mat, it looks as though in poser you can easily do that with just a canary yellow diffuse colour with a reflection added in a low setting, or you could add a fake reflection using a black and white picture and use the sphere environment node on the reflection. ill have a quick play in poser while my daz thumbs are baking

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL!! on the swizzle stick!!

It kind of has a nail polish finish on it. I'm just thinking some very nice Anime shaders like that would be fun to play with. Even more so in Daz with Iray.

Totally rough, but you get the idea. I should have taken more time with painting it. Get some nice shaders in there and you can do it many different ways with the way he has it sliced up.

Ok, back to work on Sanbie's outfit.
Untitled-12 copy.jpg

Last edited: