• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
watching with great interest... not into anime per say, but for a cute fairy type!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
So here's work from today. Digging working on these boots. These will be cool I think. Alisa mentioned on our skype call right now that I'll have to group these out for options to create shorter boot lengths too, which is a great idea. We'll also make sure they fit Dawn and her normal length of legs.

Onto finishing up the boots and then back to the body suit peace.

AnimeDawn28.JPG
AnimeDawn29.JPG
AnimeDawn30.JPG
AnimeDawn31.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks for your feedback folks.

Dylan... good to see you dipping in from time to time. We miss your regular input.

And... Ryverthorn, we love you, and are excited to see you here on the forums and chiming in. Your new product is awesome and would indeed look great on this Anime Dawn.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
So here's work from today. Digging working on these boots. These will be cool I think. Alisa mentioned on our skype call right now that I'll have to group these out for options to create shorter boot lengths too, which is a great idea. We'll also make sure they fit Dawn and her normal length of legs.
Now THAT's what I call a pair of boots!!! ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I just realised I've been playing with DS too much today...I read Ken's question, then went up to the images and tried to rotate them like I could in DS...obviously still got fuzzy brain!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks Ken, for the info!! Btw, can you hook me up with Celty's helmet to go with your Hello Kitty shirt???

Hehe isn't that helmet design copyrighted? I know the kitty top is not, so that is Ok. I will certainly add the Anime Dawn morph support to the kitty top. ^^

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Ken1171 Lol!! I know that the helmet design is copyrighted and for sure the Sailor Moon outfit!! It would be neat to see the Kitty Helmet with the Kitty shirt. Yes, please do add the Anime Dawn morph to the Kitty top.

Count me in too on the boots!! Sort of Heavy Metal inspired. Gorgeous!!

Last edited: