• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Rodrigo Preview and Render Thread

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Time to get mine...these renders are giving me the itch to get it installed!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Poser has ATMOSPHERE?? Oh my gosh, what have I been missing?!!? Great render Ken!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Thank you NapalmArsenal. The plants I used are:
Xfrog Plants USA Southwest Staghorn Cholla & Soaptree Yucca
SouthWest for the DAZ Environments by LauriS at DAZ

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Poser has ATMOSPHERE?? Oh my gosh, what have I been missing?!!? Great render Ken!

Go to the material room, under the "Object" Drop down select atmosphere. check the DepthCue box and change the DepthCue_EndDistance to 1250-1500

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhhhh Ken!! Thank you for that information. I knew there was the atmosphere option in Poser, just haven't found any information about it yet, so that's going to come in handy. ;)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks Ken! That is super! I have played with depth of field but not atmo- got playing with both last night and what fun/some neat effects! Will post when it's done!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I've had a few folks ask what hairs I used in my promos for the Rodrigo products so here they are:

Cuffed Tail 2 with add on textures - at Daz
SAV Aram and SAV Mitchell Hairs - at Rendo
HW Dusk Hero Hair
HW Dusk Mid Length Hair
Fabiana's Eternal Kyra Hair + Expansion on "Running Horse" - at Rendo

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Fantastic images everyone.

Atmosphere is really simple to do. It just takes some trial and error to get the start and end distances set to where you like the results. Best of all, it really adds no render time.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Also for those of you who might want some cool sunglasses for the dude, I found these freebies at Rendo- Airforce sunglasses

Very similar to the old Royloo freebie that are no longer available that I have used in several Rodrigo images. - these are the Royloo ones.

Laurie

RodrigoSunglasses1.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
YAY!!! I wanted those as soon as I saw the first render you used them. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :)