• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP MEC4D - Creations for Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 , work in progress

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Ahhh, I hadn't noticed that at first, but now I see what you mean. The lower portions, where you would have earrings, are a bit away from her head.
This is the pesky zone to work with , I fixed it with Nefertiti shape already , Zbrush sculpting brush is already on the lowest size and it moving too many polygons at once I wanted so I have to work with different scale of the model , DS scale is 10.000K smaller than Zbrush

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
She definitely looks sweet (not bitter), and the bottoms of my ears flare out like hers do; so, I don't mind it.
Thank you, the flare is ok, what I means exactly is the connection in place between and above the earlobe and the head , there is a little extra space that never occur in reality. It need to be fixed from behind the ear to remove the skin and make it a empty space , when I was working on the shapes I probably smoothed too much the area , also need to smooth out the little lumps on the skin, things not always shine up in Zbrush, that why I render the characters in real light to catch up the imperfections that are not necessary needed.
Also I need to make new lips , I overdo it , too stylized, less will be better.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
I am fixing stuff on the go ( removed partially the Conjunctiva, rendering get so much faster )and also started making "BED HAIR" kinda space sweeper , on the run , clumpy and sweaty, bad cut , feral / tired look , I need it for some action stuff

just a WIP of a next concept .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-05 174124.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-05 174124.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot 2021-04-05 173932.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-05 173932.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot 2021-04-05 174339.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-05 174339.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Screenshot 2021-04-05 174502.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-05 174502.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 139

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
This woman is very interesting specimen. Are you leaving the dent at her nose bridge? Just wondering. Are you going to re-issue Aviatrix for Dawn2? I'd love to have your older clothes for D&D2!
I see no dent , that's how the light reflect probably from the temporary textures , I may re-issue my G2 clothing as there is couple of them I still like for both .