• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

WIP MEC4D - Creations for Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 , work in progress

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Hi everyone, in this thread I will show you some work in progress for my upcoming creations for Dawn2 , mostly clothing , morphs etc..
Right now I focus on 4 different ethnicity female characters from around the globe what will be later accompanied by their male partners to match.
I started with the first most work consuming from West Africa , I am going for the realizm type of characters. Full Body Morph, skin, wardrobe , accessories

here first frontal face morph concept , working now on the ears area , after that the body and wardrobe
I hope you like
Cath

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-08 144223.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-01-08 144223.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot 2021-01-08 144257.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-01-08 144257.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot 2021-01-08 144432.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-01-08 144432.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 54

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Awesome! Dawn needs some African love. I've always wished she had a skin as dark as the beautiful Nyakim Gatwech (the model in the middle) because most of the 3D models don't have that kind of variety (and from memory I think Dawn only has a couple of lighter skins similar to the model on the left)
1611343605670.png

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Awesome! Dawn needs some African love. I've always wished she had a skin as dark as the beautiful Nyakim Gatwech (the model in the middle) because most of the 3D models don't have that kind of variety (and from memory I think Dawn only has a couple of lighter skins similar to the model on the left)
Definitely , West Africans are mostly with a darker skin tone and have specific facial bone features that are completely different than South Africans or East Africans nations. As I said, going to do realism work based on actual nations, not based on trends and imaginations. All forms will be based on a real people and references. So I guess you wishes come true this time :)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thank you dear, I wish I had yours + your real horses :D I am keeping dreaming about , one day ...

Thanks Cath!

Well- you DO have virtual versions of my 2 current Morgan horses:) Base "Harry" (HW Horse) is my husband's horse, Tomahawke (aka Tommy) and my Red Dunskin set is my current boy Ragtime Flashpoint (aka Flash) :-D

But yeah especially right now during covid, my horses are my sanity.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Thanks Cath!

Well- you DO have virtual versions of my 2 current Morgan horses:) Base "Harry" (HW Horse) is my husband's horse, Tomahawke (aka Tommy) and my Red Dunskin set is my current boy Ragtime Flashpoint (aka Flash) :-D

But yeah especially right now during covid, my horses are my sanity.
Best 3D horses in the community !

I am living in the city , it getting more insane here day by day , my last year plan blowed up due to covid, but we moving to the countryside this year no matter what. Maybe next year my whole dream come true. I grow up with horses , old love never rust. Happy for you , I can't even go to the park for a walk, sad reality.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Best 3D horses in the community !

I am living in the city , it getting more insane here day by day , my last year plan blowed up due to covid, but we moving to the countryside this year no matter what. Maybe next year my whole dream come true. I grow up with horses , old love never rust. Happy for you , I can't even go to the park for a walk, sad reality.

So sorry to hear you are stuck in the city during this covid hell! I would go crazy if I didn't have my little farm and the horses. I really hope once this clears up you can move to the country! I did live in New York CIty for 8 years when I was younger and I loved it but I was ready to move back to the country after that:)