• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP MEC4D - Creations for Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 , work in progress

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Hi everyone, in this thread I will show you some work in progress for my upcoming creations for Dawn2 , mostly clothing , morphs etc..
Right now I focus on 4 different ethnicity female characters from around the globe what will be later accompanied by their male partners to match.
I started with the first most work consuming from West Africa , I am going for the realizm type of characters. Full Body Morph, skin, wardrobe , accessories

here first frontal face morph concept , working now on the ears area , after that the body and wardrobe
I hope you like
Cath

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-08 144223.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-01-08 144223.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 274
  • Screenshot 2021-01-08 144257.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-01-08 144257.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 298
  • Screenshot 2021-01-08 144432.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-01-08 144432.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 307

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Awesome! Dawn needs some African love. I've always wished she had a skin as dark as the beautiful Nyakim Gatwech (the model in the middle) because most of the 3D models don't have that kind of variety (and from memory I think Dawn only has a couple of lighter skins similar to the model on the left)
1611343605670.png

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Awesome! Dawn needs some African love. I've always wished she had a skin as dark as the beautiful Nyakim Gatwech (the model in the middle) because most of the 3D models don't have that kind of variety (and from memory I think Dawn only has a couple of lighter skins similar to the model on the left)
Definitely , West Africans are mostly with a darker skin tone and have specific facial bone features that are completely different than South Africans or East Africans nations. As I said, going to do realism work based on actual nations, not based on trends and imaginations. All forms will be based on a real people and references. So I guess you wishes come true this time :)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thank you dear, I wish I had yours + your real horses :D I am keeping dreaming about , one day ...

Thanks Cath!

Well- you DO have virtual versions of my 2 current Morgan horses:) Base "Harry" (HW Horse) is my husband's horse, Tomahawke (aka Tommy) and my Red Dunskin set is my current boy Ragtime Flashpoint (aka Flash) :-D

But yeah especially right now during covid, my horses are my sanity.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Thanks Cath!

Well- you DO have virtual versions of my 2 current Morgan horses:) Base "Harry" (HW Horse) is my husband's horse, Tomahawke (aka Tommy) and my Red Dunskin set is my current boy Ragtime Flashpoint (aka Flash) :-D

But yeah especially right now during covid, my horses are my sanity.
Best 3D horses in the community !

I am living in the city , it getting more insane here day by day , my last year plan blowed up due to covid, but we moving to the countryside this year no matter what. Maybe next year my whole dream come true. I grow up with horses , old love never rust. Happy for you , I can't even go to the park for a walk, sad reality.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Best 3D horses in the community !

I am living in the city , it getting more insane here day by day , my last year plan blowed up due to covid, but we moving to the countryside this year no matter what. Maybe next year my whole dream come true. I grow up with horses , old love never rust. Happy for you , I can't even go to the park for a walk, sad reality.

So sorry to hear you are stuck in the city during this covid hell! I would go crazy if I didn't have my little farm and the horses. I really hope once this clears up you can move to the country! I did live in New York CIty for 8 years when I was younger and I loved it but I was ready to move back to the country after that:)