• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP MEC4D - Creations for Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 , work in progress

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Thank you @AnimaGemini @xyer0 @Ghostman
really appreciate it ! I am not so much for the applause here ( the times are over for me ) , but for the fact that you really like what you see , telling me I am going in a good direction.

There is nothing better in the universe to wake up this morning and read that people find D2 awesome ! not just here

I tried last night some D2 Animation , boy it was smooth , you will not believe when you see .. the Sade in purple is a frame from that ..
gonna make some video advertising for the releases .

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Mimi, Sade, Nefertiti, Pari, Lidia, Asian girl, Grandma Matalia, Agatha the Witch, Alisa, PLUS Buddy 3, African guy, Asian guy, Viking guy, Akhenaten, AND Captain Swabs!
We are going to be so spoiled!
You forgot Grandpa Mario , American guy, Japanese guy ( the other is Chinese ) Latino guy and there would be 1 Latina character still in making as well .
Just for the starter ... but the list is still very long so don't let me started or I get lost , there is so much more ....

xyer0

Brilliant
Heart be still! I don't know why water is welling up in my eyes, or why this is THIS exciting to me, but it may have something to do with feeling abused and victimized in my last 3D relationship.
Well, that's enough of that! Anyway, thanks for reminding me of the others.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
You forgot Grandpa Mario , American guy, Japanese guy ( the other is Chinese ) Latino guy and there would be 1 Latina character still in making as well .
Just for the starter ... but the list is still very long so don't let me started or I get lost , there is so much more ....

Hehehe, yeah, bring it on !
Today I wake up a bit depressed. Today is my birthday, lockdown, my husband still in Reha, our older children in a department which are 150-500 km far away, so no visit. Only my little daughter is with me and my fur buddy Maiko. No shopping marathon with my best friend and on the top, we have snow today :cry: I want to stay in bed.
But than I take a lock on this posts and here I am . Coffee drinking :coffee: , excited and ready to fire on the machine :balloon03: Seriously, your bundles look dangerously good ( for my CC not so much , which will be soon on fire). :D

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Today I wake up a bit depressed. Today is my birthday, lockdown, my husband still in Reha, our older children in a department which are 150-500 km far away, so no visit. Only my little daughter is with me and my fur buddy Maiko. No shopping marathon with my best friend and on the top, we have snow today :cry: I want to stay in bed.
But than I take a lock on this posts and here I am . Coffee drinking :coffee: , excited and ready to fire on the machine :balloon03: Seriously, your bundles look dangerously good ( for my CC not so much , which will be soon on fire). :D
Happy Birthday :bday: ! I hope you enjoy your special day whatever you do, I did not even celebrated my 50th birthday last year , just with dinner at home , and that sucks ! I guess this year will be not different so waiting for my 60th birthday now lol

I render for you favorite character you like so much !
check next post!

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Say hello to Liu ! Chinese girl shape

Screenshot 2021-04-07 011116.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-07 005659.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-07 005659.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot 2021-04-07 0130102.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-07 0130102.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot 2021-04-07 012216.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-07 012216.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
That's wonderful ! enjoy your shopping ! :balloon03: :coding::applause:

Happy you like her !
yes, she is amazing. Like I mention it several times, I love Asien ( but not only) countries with their culture, Landscape and people. I know through my husband many people from China, Japan and South Korea . India, Russia . His colleague from India is a huge inspiration for me . Each time he and his wife are in France , they bring me new vegetarian recipes and we discus about Buddhism and Hinduism till we drop. Love the innocent curiosity of Indian People. Love their open mind . The Chinese and South Korean colleagues come mostly with their wife's . I envy them to the bone. They look even with a potato sack beautiful. They look so fairy like. Admire them. We was two years ago invited for the wedding from his Indian colleague ,which should take place last year summer. I literally cry because we could not participate because lock-downs .
But they anyway postponed the wedding, so there is still hope .

I have a bunch of voucher in my mail box for my birthday. So lets go shopping LOL

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
yes, she is amazing. Like I mention it several times, I love Asien ( but not only) countries with their culture, Landscape and people. I know through my husband many people from China, Japan and South Korea . India, Russia . His colleague from India is a huge inspiration for me . Each time he and his wife are in France , they bring me new vegetarian recipes and we discus about Buddhism and Hinduism till we drop. Love the innocent curiosity of Indian People. Love their open mind . The Chinese and South Korean colleagues come mostly with their wife's . I envy them to the bone. They look even with a potato sack beautiful. They look so fairy like. Admire them. We was two years ago invited for the wedding from his Indian colleague ,which should take place last year summer. I literally cry because we could not participate because lock-downs .
But they anyway postponed the wedding, so there is still hope .

I have a bunch of voucher in my mail box for my birthday. So lets go shopping LOL
Thank you, I am going to make Indian characters as well in the late stage , I was on Indian wedding , it was amazing, my friend she is a pro baker and she do only vegan baking not even eggs ! I had a lot of friends from different nations also from Hong Kong when I was living in Europe . I love to learn other people cultures and traditions .

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Thank you, I am going to make Indian characters as well in the late stage , I was on Indian wedding , it was amazing, my friend she is a pro baker and she do only vegan baking not even eggs ! I had a lot of friends from different nations also from Hong Kong when I was living in Europe . I love to learn other people cultures and traditions .
So me. But I remark also, all those people I meet from different continents and culture , also love to learn about the European culture. They love to discus about the old times in Europe , middle ages, time of the kings, crusades, baroque , great artists . Our traditions , some they find ridiculous even LOL.
I cook mostly vegetarian, at last for myself. But I am not 100% I was during my child hood and with 15-16 my parents had to softly force me to eat meat because I was way to under developed. I had a huge mix of vitamin and mineral pills to take each day ,but still with 15 i still looked like a 9 year old child.
I eat now 1-2 the week some meat, mostly chicken , dinde ( don't know the English word) . Also eggs, sometimes cheese, but not much, have a lactose intolerance.
When I do baking, I use Farine de Lupin to replace the eggs. No difference, or almost none.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @AnimaGemini!!! :bday: :applause::happydance: :bounce:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Absolutely stunning work Cath!
Looks awesome, Cath! I have tried cloth sims on hair, and it can be a hit or miss, since basically the hair would have to be built for that purpose, and most are not. Hit detection on the Cloth Room leaves something to be desired when it comes to flowing hair, and with the Bullet engine it is even worse (but not surprising because it is real-time). Things like this are important because posing hair shouldn't have to be this difficult.
Hi Ken, I was surprised to find when discussing dynamic hair with Wendy on Facebook that a lot of the dynamic hair sold in DS stores is actually card based and not fibre based so they are actually using the standard dynamic modifier that is used on clothing. I must admit I had thought some I owned were fibre but when I investigated they turned out to be card based.

Happy Birthday animaGemini!