• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Pawesome Ken! When can we have it :p LOL

OK Rae, I'm seeing this link, which gives me an error message when I try to see the render in your gallery. Did you by any chance remove it for some reason?
No, I haven't moved/removed it and its working my end, I don't know why you have an error message. Is it ok today?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
i have the same problem...it gives an error .
Yes, and when I just checked your Animals album Rae, it's not there.

Strange that some folks can see it, and Mininessie and I can't. I'll have to ask Alisa about that.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes, and when I just checked your Animals album Rae, it's not there.

Strange that some folks can see it, and Mininessie and I can't. I'll have to ask Alisa about that.
ok, can you see it now? (I fiddled with the permissions)

Dreamfarmer

Inspired
Hivewire Domestics 1@0,75x.jpg

He's worried.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Fetch!

fetch.gif

There's a good boy!​

I took a little time off other things to play with the new dog. Not the world's best animation, you can see where work still needs doing, but okay-ish for a few hours' playing. I thought it would make a nice change from the stills renders. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks, Miss B! I've just put a Poser procedural "Spots" generator on top of the default texture. :)
Ahhhh, niiice. ;)

Just finished making a brand new house for the dog. It's the classic dog house design. Looks like Rex has stolen Spot's place. :)
Cute dog house. I did one with Wings3D many years ago, but with what I know now, I realize it wasn't all that good, even though it looked cute in the tutorial's images.