• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Hornet3d

Wise
I wasn't sure where to put this one, the 'show us the your Dawn renders', 'I just wanted to post and image' threads or here. As it was the the HiveWire Big Dog that gave me the idea I decided to post it here. It is a slightly different take on the dog though.

So here is Caoimhe deciding that she does not want to get too close to dogs after all and hoping she can slip away quietly without a doggy greeting.

ghostly HW.jpg

eclark1894

Visionary
Comet, the wonder dog in his nice new dog collar. Comet was my dog when I was 15 to 20 years old. Best dog in the world. He wasn't a chocolate lab though. He had golden blonde hair. Which I thought the Hivewire dog came with, but guess I'll just have to wait for it to come out.
I'm going to release the dog collar as a freebie, just not sure where yet. I'm leaning towards shareCG or Rendo free stuff.

Comet.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Thanks, Miss B! I've just put a Poser procedural "Spots" generator on top of the default texture. :)

Just finished making a brand new house for the dog. It's the classic dog house design. Looks like Rex has stolen Spot's place. :)

View attachment 34613
I made a dog house for my dog when I was 15, but I made it with a flat roof so Comet could get on his roof and pretend he was Snoopy flying his Sopwith Camel. I was kinda into fantasy back then.:sneaky: Comet never did seem to catch on to the idea.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I made a dog house for my dog when I was 15, but I made it with a flat roof so Comet could get on his roof and pretend he was Snoopy flying his Sopwith Camel. I was kinda into fantasy back then.:sneaky: Comet never did seem to catch on to the idea.

Hehe the design I made kind of reminds me of the Snoopy house. ^^

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I wasn't sure where to put this one, the 'show us the your Dawn renders', 'I just wanted to post and image' threads or here. As it was the the HiveWire Big Dog that gave me the idea I decided to post it here. It is a slightly different take on the dog though.

So here is Caoimhe deciding that she does not want to get too close to dogs after all and hoping she can slip away quietly without a doggy greeting.
Ohhhhh, ghostie doggies. :D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Comet, the wonder dog in his nice new dog collar. Comet was my dog when I was 15 to 20 years old. Best dog in the world. He wasn't a chocolate lab though. He had golden blonde hair. Which I thought the Hivewire dog came with, but guess I'll just have to wait for it to come out.
I'm going to release the dog collar as a freebie, just not sure where yet. I'm leaning towards shareCG or Rendo free stuff.
The yellow and black textures are add-ons by Sparky, and they're here in the store.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE

Oh my gosh, that's so cute!! Wow, a freebie!! Wherever it lands, it will be a popular item, and thank you so much in advance!!:D

eclark1894

Visionary
Actually, I made another one. A frisbee. I could never get Comet to jump like that, but that dog was my best friend. I used to get to school late and the tardy slips accumulate. In my senior year, I got a three day suspension. My best human friend at the time had quit school earlier that year and moved out into the country near the Neuse River. He had a lake on one side of his house and across the street. And there was a waterfall (manmade) that fed a stream beside the house and in turn the lake behind his house and that, in turn, fed into the Neuse. I never quite understood why they thought it was a punishment to give me three days off in May, a couple of weeks before I graduated anyway, but Comet and I spent those three days out in the country. Me fishing and him going nuts in the wide open countryside.

frisbee.png

Me195

Extraordinary
Wow, all of these renders are fantastic, and I do mean each and every one. Great job.

eclark1894

Visionary
Actually, I made another one. A frisbee. I could never get Comet to jump like that, but that dog was my best friend. I used to get to school late and the tardy slips accumulate. In my senior year, I got a three day suspension. My best human friend at the time had quit school earlier that year and moved out into the country near the Neuse River. He had a lake on one side of his house and across the street. And there was a waterfall (manmade) that fed a stream beside the house and in turn the lake behind his house and that, in turn, fed into the Neuse. I never quite understood why they thought it was a punishment to give me three days off in May, a couple of weeks before I graduated anyway, but Comet and I spent those three days out in the country. Me fishing and him going nuts in the wide open countryside.

View attachment 34640
Heh, Dusk reminds me of the idjit from Footloose in this render.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Update on the dog house and collar based on kind feedback from Lisa. Added edge trims to the house, and improved the textures. The collar looks more like leather now. Also created an extra bowl filler with water. This now allows filling the bowl with either food or water. ^___^

DogHouse.jpg

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Update on the dog house and collar based on kind feedback from Lisa. Added edge trims to the house, and improved the textures. The collar looks more like leather now. Also created an extra bowl filler with water. This now allows filling the bowl with either food or water. ^___^

GASP!!! So much cuteness! Love these. Yes, the collar does look more realistic now.