• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Carey

Extraordinary
lol Carey, is the big lizard saying "Its mine now chump!" to the poor pup :p
I did this out of failure, yep that is right, I tried to make this a dingo meets a joey render, I tried and tried to make it work, but as luck would have it, this lizard came along and ate the joey and then it hit me. quickly I turned on the garden hose found some rocks to throw at the lizard to keep from getting bit, now I really have no idea where the ball came from. It must have been part of another story I haven't written yet or part of a one liner I have had floating around in my head that hasn't quite materialized yet, I am not quite sure, so I can't really take credit for the humor that resulted here, but thanks for enjoying it...lol

Carey

Extraordinary
another quickie in Carrara

great scene

Carey

Extraordinary
The whole HiveWire team is very excited, pleased, and even proud to make available our Big Dog to all, for Poser and DAZ Studio. We invite you to share your creations in this thread.

Chris- thank you for another great model soon as I get it trained up a bit I will make good use of it...Course I really prefer to train birds but this canine looks really talented...

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
lovely!
btw where i can find project evolution figure? i seen lots of thing for it but don't know where to find iti