• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Carey

Extraordinary
Like it, but I am not sure I should comment further.
yea, sort pushing the limits a bit here, figured I was safe having added a cat , I tested it on friends, but then again they know me.. We watch a lot of, "Have You Been Served" on PBS a comedy from England where the play on words is more excepted. My intention is not to offend...

Hornet3d

Wise
yea, sort pushing the limits a bit here, figured I was safe having added a cat , I tested it on friends, but then again they know me.. We watch a lot of, "Have You Been Served" on PBS a comedy from England where the play on words is more excepted. My intention is not to offend...

Not offended and found it amusing but then I have watched 'are you being served in the past' but could see you were close to the limits.

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay, I'm going to work on this pose a little more, but honestly, I thought it was hard as hell to get this pose as it was. Plus, I am not comfortable with this dog's mouth. I was just trying to get a simple begging pose with the dog holding a leash in it's mouth. I think I'm just missing a few of the controls maybe. Has anyone seen a way to make this dog snarl or bare it's teeth?

P.S: Oop, never mind, found it.

beg.png

Stezza

Dances with Bees

You could call your cat Mrs Slocombe :devil" :laugh:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
As someone who's only owned small fish-tank sized turtles, I'm sure you're correct. Some of the pictures I've seen show them as actually quite large, and I've heard the snapping turtles can be quite dangerous.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Maybe we can ask Ken to think of turtles and tortoises for his reptile series There are an amazing variety of them both.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have closed the Dog Accessories with a house, conforming collar with name tag, bowl with separate options for food or water. The house has a bunch of fun morphs to reshape it, like the German house shown below. I made it easy to change the dog name on the collar and house. It's a separate map, so it doesn't affect the textures. BTW, Volpe Box is making a luxury house for the dog as well. ^___^

CompleteSet.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looking good Ken, and yes, I just saw Volpe's dog house, and it's quite nice indeed.