• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe was alone in the house, well except for the dog which she knew Turlough would have shut up in one of the rooms. He knew she was fearful, after all dogs were quite literally alien to her as there was on her planet and in her time. Sure she had come across them on her travels but she always made a point of not getting too close. It bothered her though as she she knew the affection Turlough had for the dog, not that she understood it. She felt she needed to do something and started to look for the dog, quickly finding him curled up on a rug in one of the rooms. She approached with care expecting him to jump up at any point, as she moved closer he stirred and rolled over but otherwise just looked at her and wagged his tail, the look was more of affection than aggression and she moved closer.

Potential Friends HW.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Very cool renders folks. Keep them coming. Very creative stuff going on. Many of them I had to laugh out loud at.

Nice.

Jan

Adventurous
Had fun morphing the dog for I attempted to make him look like my Dalmation called Ben in features although from this render you cant really see. I hope some more Morphs are coming, I think a few more are needed. Cant wait for a Dalmation texture either. All Dalmations have different spots, some more, some less and in many varied places- I guess you would hard pressed to fine another the same.

Just a small face-off over a bone.

EveryoneLikesA Bone1a.jpg

Great Dog and easy to use, congratulations too all concerned in its making. Jan

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Had fun morphing the dog for I attempted to make him look like my Dalmation called Ben in features although from this render you cant really see. I hope some more Morphs are coming, I think a few more are needed. Cant wait for a Dalmation texture either. All Dalmations have different spots, some more, some less and in many varied places- I guess you would hard pressed to fine another the same.

Just a small face-off over a bone.

View attachment 34587

Great Dog and easy to use, congratulations too all concerned in its making. Jan
I'm pretty sure they will be more when the other breed come out. If you have the HW House Cat and CWRW's Tuxedo textures, you could use the white texture and add the spots to that to get your dalmation (the dog takes the cat textures).

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
It is GREAT to have the new HiveWire Dog! Such a realistic & beautiful model!

I'm loving all of these dog renders! Here's my addition-

Credits:

HiveWire Big Dog by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Sparky at HiveWire3D

HiveWire House Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Orange Tabbies for the HW House Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Regal Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Cherry Trees by Lisa Botanicals-Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D
Autumn Excursion by LisasBotanicals-Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire 3D

New Friends
New Friends.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE