• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Is Your Favorite TV Show?

eclark1894

Visionary
Anyone remember Judging AMY ? I've been waiting (and STILL AM) for IT to come to DVD...seems there is some major problems with the rights to parts...music, someone wanting too much $$...so it hasn't.... talk about a great show that was both interesting (the law/lawyers) and had HEART...family relations... and great actors... sigh!
Yeah, I hated the show AND the actress.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm almost done watching the second season of DareDevil, but have to admit I didn't exactly watch a lot of scenes. It's just a bit too much violence for me (it IS based on comics after all), even though I like the relationship between Matt, Foggy, and Karen.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
LOL! well that's one STRONG opinion, eclark.... :)

Is Dare Devil and off shoot of The Flash? I sure like the NEW Flash!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I haven't seen DareDevil or The Flash, but I have been watching Supergirl. It's not bad, but I wouldn't put it at the top of my list of "must see's".

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No it's a separate series on Netflix...my kids like it but I haven't gotten in to it. I prefer the Flash and Arrow or Agents of Shield.
@Miss B....I've been watching Supergirl as my daughter picked it up on iTunes. It's not bad...

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Daredevil is another of the Marvel universe superheros. It, along with Jessica Jones are Netflix series.

I made it through two seasons of Agents of Shield before giving up on it. I may or may not have made it that far with Flash and Arrow.

Agent Carter is having better luck with me. I like Enver Gjokaj who plays Daniel Sousa, and I like his character. So that helps a lot. But, I absolutely love James D'Arcy's Edwin Jarvis.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Really? I LOVE Agents of Shield!! I don't like Agent Carter- mainly because I am repelled by anything to do with WW2....and also I was a little girl in the '50s and the environment/atmosphere (done THAT realistically) takes me back to those childhood horrors... I TRIED to watch that show's first season...did see the entire thing..but when I had an almost PTSD reaction, I said NOOO more! It's probably a good show, just not for me!

eclark1894

Visionary
Supergirl's always been #2 of my all time favorite superheroines. Right behind Wonder Woman, but before Black Canary, Zatanna, and Mary Marvel. Loving the show, and next week, Flash crosses over to her show.:geek:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I was also rather little in the 50s since I was born in 52. But the cold war era is more frightening to me.

I just don't feel any sort of attachment or concern for any of the characters in Agents of Shield, Flash, or Arrow. Not sure why that is, or why I dislike so many of the main characters in those three series. It may be that I'm just not at all crazy about the Marvel Universe.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmmm, and cold war espionage/spy novels are the ones I prefer to read. I was born during WW2, and that era doesn't interest me as much, I guess because I was too little to remember much of it.

I like all kinds of comic books, but I think most of the ones I preferred to read were Marvel. I also loved the animated series of my youth.

I tried to get into Gotham, but I found the second season boring so stopped watching it, even though Batman was one of my fave comics and animations when I was a kid.

eclark1894

Visionary
I was also rather little in the 50s since I was born in 52. But the cold war era is more frightening to me.

I just don't feel any sort of attachment or concern for any of the characters in Agents of Shield, Flash, or Arrow. Not sure why that is, or why I dislike so many of the main characters in those three series. It may be that I'm just not at all crazy about the Marvel Universe.
I'm not a big Marvel fan myself. Spiderman and a few others , but that's about it. They can cancel Agent tomorrow and I won't miss it at all. AOS, I'm not really into that much since the first season.

frogimus

Adventurous
I liked Arrow, but there was only a single season online when I watched it. Once I've binge watched a show I usually don't go back to it when they add more. Its always best if I wait till a show is completely done before I start watching it so I can get all seasons in at once. I absolutely hate watching a show then waiting a week to watch the next episode.

Ok. Enuf rambling...

jan19

Enthusiast
Right now, I'm fascinated with House. I never watched it until it went to re-runs. Discovered House a few months ago, been trying to catch all episodes ever since. :)

He is a jerk, but he's funny sometimes. And the medical stuff is interesting, especially the episode about left and right sides of the brain. The music's good, too.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I loved House too, Jan, the times I saw it.

I LOVE the Marvel Universe but I have only seen the movies...countless times ;) Oh, Thor, you are tho thorsome! I've never seen any of the tv shows...it's too frustrating to come housesitting, watch a couple of shows, next time I come, I've no idea what's happening. So the tv doesn't get turned on except to watch movies and hardly ever then either.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I like House, but I can't watch more than 3 or 4 episodes in a row on one of the networks that shows it in reruns.
The whole cast is pretty good, but even though Hugh Laurie is a fantastic actor, the House character gets under my skin after a while.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Face Off is AWESOME. All artists should watch that one :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
When is that on? I've heard of the John Travolta, Nicholas Cage movie Face/Off, but wasn't aware there was a TV series by the same name.

Oh, OK, that's Amazon, so that leaves me out, as I don't do streaming.