• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Oh yes. I've seen them do that, too. Usually just before they launch themselves to somewhere you'd rather they not be.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Our cats would get frantic about little things moving about fast. We never had to buy that red light because a fly would do the trick just the same. Or a spider, or a beetle,....just something they could chase over the floor. I tried to capture that in the second hunting pose.

IHuntz02.jpg

When a pose is very challenging I like to distract myself with something completely else. One 'distraction' are these little Diva's. I started working on them today.

DuoPose01.jpg

Hugz from Pom

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Finished up a couple and started a new one today.

IPlayz01.jpg

IHuntz03.jpg

And the new one is going to be a handfull again. Our cats use to trott and trample with their hindlegs against anything they considered prey and they had caught. I am going to try to emulate that as good as possible but it is a hard one though....
I'm using Poser Primitives as reference points for the poses by the way.

IPlayz02.jpg

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Those are some fantastic cat poses. Obviously done by someone who's watched how cats move. Which makes me realize I haven't played with the house cat as much as I've meant to. Maybe that's the thing I should be doing before I dive into learning some new stuff in Blender.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
We had cats for 25 years, now we have our first dog since then but we were a feline household. My inspiration comes from my dear-dear furbabies. Two of them helped me create for Poser on a daily base

Homer, my magical cat

Homer015.jpg

And Midas, always there, always next to me

MidasnMe01.jpg

Hey-hey, Selfie with human

MidasnMe04.jpg

I miss them still every day.