1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by pommerlis, Jan 1, 2016.

1. pommerlis

pommerlis Busy Bee Contributing Artist

Well, there plans and idea's enough bubbling in my head and I'm using this first week of the new year to sort them and schedule them. Yes,...I've reached that age that I have to sort and schedule things, esspecially idea's. I keep losing them otherwise.

I have allready started some new ventures like for instance a new Blog but that's not what this thread is about. It's about my new projects and yes, I have started the new year with posing. It's the new head-morphs that sparked it...... Poses for Luna.....

StartedPose01.jpg

And that is all I'm saying right now......;)

Hugs from Pommerlis.

2. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

You do such great poses too.

Can't wait to see this set.

3. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee QAV-BEE

4. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Ohhhh, these are going to be good. ;)

5. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Very nice...

6. LisaB

LisaB HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee Co-Founder

nice! Looking forward to seeing what you create! :)

7. Lorraine

Lorraine The Wicked Witch of the North CV-BEE

That's going to be great, Pommie, Luna really needs some more poses :)

8. pommerlis

Thank you everybody, I keep trying....if there's enough coffee :)

A new year and a new beginning. Even for us, we had extra days off this year, there's an end to the holidays. The house sure is empty with all the decorations cleared and stored. But, BBC Breakfast on the laptop and Poser on my desktop in the early hours I work best. No dog to bother me, partner off to work so time is mine untill 8:30 - 9:00 AM at least. Esspecially in the wintertime when all is still dark at this time of day I work best.

I figured I create some poses for Luna that are not typical for babies/toddlers. With the morphs she has I thought she could use some poses that would work well in general. More poses that can be used for several beings then just a human child.
    Like gnomes or elves, they are no toddlers. They squat on shrooms, peaking through the bushes to see who is disturbing their habitat. Or fairies who gaze at the moon leaning against a rock.

Pose02.jpg

Pose03.jpg

These two still need some fine tuning,....
    Of course they will have their mirrored version.

Hugs from Pommerlis

Dakorillon (IMArts) and Carey like this.
  9. Pendraia

Great idea...

10. Lorraine

I like very much!

11. sanbie

sanbie Noteworthy Contributing Artist

Wow they look great...I like very much indeed!

12. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

I'll second (or third) that. I especially like the one with Luna crouching. :)

13. Alisa

Awesome, Pommie! So how do you manage to not have a dog around - is she sleeping?

*pours more coffee*

14. pommerlis

Alisa, she has her bed, well more then one bed, right next to my desk. So she can sleep right beside me but she's not a morning dachshund at all.
    At 5 AM all I get is a soft grunt wich I think means "Leave me alone". So after I deliver my partner of to her morning shift I have the realm all to myself for a couple of hours and by the time I have a small crash Noodles is all energy and it's time for our walk. :D

15. Lorraine

Noodle sounds like my kind of dog. I am not a morning person and peeps know they will get Noodle's response from me. But less politely ;)

16. Alisa

LOL, Pom! I'm picturing her grunting at you.

17. Pendraia

Who Lorraine? lol...That's not very kind even if she's not a morning person!:bounce:

18. Alisa

No, silly - NOODLES!

lol

19. Pendraia

:rofl: Sorry Alisa...couldn't resist.

20. Alisa

lol!