• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I know I should still start a thread with my products that are allready in store but I have my hands full with all these fluttering cherubs in my runtime.
They won't leave me alone untill I tease you guys & dolls a bit.
See, I create my poses most of the time using a photograph as reference and I stumbled unto an image of these cute little cherubs the other day. So there I had my poses of sitting cherubs.

SittingCherubs01.jpg

Six misschievous but cute little angels and then I figured, why not create these as they are. Or at least try to.
Once as I would normally save a pose and a bonus folder in wich the poses are fixed as the image shows.
I'm still working on that last part. I think I will take the Cherub on the left as the "Master" to wich all other would need to be parented to.

Anyway, don't they look cute?

SittingCherubs01A.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very cute!...those sitting poses would be good parials that you could add a variety of upper poses to.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Nothing works better the 6 AM, spouse either at work or in bed sleeping after a night shift and the dog snoring in her basket.
All the quiet in the world around me. Outside it's freezing so people do not go out unless they absolutely have to.
A thermos of coffee and I'm of working.

Three little celestial flutterbaby's are finished now.

SittingCherubs02C.jpg

SittingCherubs02B.jpg

Now it's 10:45 so I'm taking a break, maybe go out with the dog. Little Cherub number 4 is in the making though.
It's those hands & fingers, they never wish to pose how I want them to.......I have to leave it for a bit.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Cute! I know what you mean about the hands...and that can so make or break a natural looking render.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Awesome - and you are so good at those little details!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I know you CAN'T do this... but sometimes with the whole hand, and even the forearm, I double click the dial, get the dial settings and "loosen" them, so I'm not so limited....I'm careful about how far I move the part, but it helps get the harder poses I am trying for....

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I never knew how willfull 6 little cherubs could be. But I'm finally adding some finishing touches and get them ready for testing.
A bunch (I'm not saying how many) of poses and a group of little celestial flutterbabies as something extra.

SittingCherubs05.jpg

SittingCherubs05A.jpg

And of course I couldn't leave it, I had to start my own piece of artwork with this lot. The only thing I'm a wondering about is what hair I will use

SixLittleCherubim03WIP.jpg