• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I can just imagine that Pom, as I can smell chocolate from 25 feet away. :lol:

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
As we wait - uhmmmm, as all of you guys wait untill I finish the promo's, what do you all think?!
Should I create a freebie for the wingposes?
They are the DarkHeaven Wings by Fabiana by the way.

SixLittleCherubim04WIP.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
I don't happen to have those wings . . . yet . . . but making the pose available as a freebie will be helpful to those who do have them.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
As to the wigs; I see that your photographic model doesn't have classic thin baby hair, so evidently cherubs aren't actually babies. They just look like babies. So you can use whatever wigs give the similar overall appearance. I think 3Dream has a couple of things in the right general ballpark. Or maybe Ali.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Oh-huge grin! This is going to be fun… I wish you could hear my voice when I'm dictating to Dragon or rather with Dragon, there's a happy smile in my voice! :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhhhh, do I see some poses for Tarzan when he hits the store???? Looking good Pom. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL!!!!

Awesome looking poses as always, Pommie!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I just want to say well done on the poses, I admire any one who can out together such well done poses. Particularly after just battling to get to figures posed how I wanted them lol

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Now that "Moneypenny" is being swooned of her feet by a dazzling young man, I've started some new projects of my own. There are several things I'm brooding on. One set dealing with a wild creature.
It's my first attempt with animals so I'm being extra picky about them.....

SitPose01.jpg

I have started with some simple poses of the Silverback sitting around doing nothing much. After watching several video's of mountain gorilla's, that is what they tend to do, nothing much...

SitPose02.jpg

I will have to adapt the mesh with the real life poses, as always, the real body is far more fexible and that is esspecially true for our cousins.
I will save the body partials, top and bottom, aswell but I am debating though whether I will save these poses for the standard Silverback ánd the Younger Morph seperately or not....