• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Well, there plans and idea's enough bubbling in my head and I'm using this first week of the new year to sort them and schedule them. Yes,...I've reached that age that I have to sort and schedule things, esspecially idea's. I keep losing them otherwise.

I have allready started some new ventures like for instance a new Blog but that's not what this thread is about. It's about my new projects and yes, I have started the new year with posing. It's the new head-morphs that sparked it...... Poses for Luna.....

StartedPose01.jpg

And that is all I'm saying right now......;)

Hugs from Pommerlis.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
nice! Looking forward to seeing what you create! :)

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Thank you everybody, I keep trying....if there's enough coffee :)

A new year and a new beginning. Even for us, we had extra days off this year, there's an end to the holidays. The house sure is empty with all the decorations cleared and stored. But, BBC Breakfast on the laptop and Poser on my desktop in the early hours I work best. No dog to bother me, partner off to work so time is mine untill 8:30 - 9:00 AM at least. Esspecially in the wintertime when all is still dark at this time of day I work best.

I figured I create some poses for Luna that are not typical for babies/toddlers. With the morphs she has I thought she could use some poses that would work well in general. More poses that can be used for several beings then just a human child.
Like gnomes or elves, they are no toddlers. They squat on shrooms, peaking through the bushes to see who is disturbing their habitat. Or fairies who gaze at the moon leaning against a rock.

Pose02.jpg

Pose03.jpg

These two still need some fine tuning,....
Of course they will have their mirrored version.

Hugs from Pommerlis

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'll second (or third) that. I especially like the one with Luna crouching. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Awesome, Pommie! So how do you manage to not have a dog around - is she sleeping?

*pours more coffee*

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Alisa, she has her bed, well more then one bed, right next to my desk. So she can sleep right beside me but she's not a morning dachshund at all.
At 5 AM all I get is a soft grunt wich I think means "Leave me alone". So after I deliver my partner of to her morning shift I have the realm all to myself for a couple of hours and by the time I have a small crash Noodles is all energy and it's time for our walk. :D

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, Pom! I'm picturing her grunting at you.