• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Gender Are Our Forum Members?

Are You Female Or Male?

• Female

• Male

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You and me both Earl. For years I thought Sparky was a guy. It was only recently that I found out she's a girl. ;)

D

Deleted member 325

Female, but I'm the awkward sod who always draws another box in forms which ask for my ethnicity and write 'human'. I think government bodies should be colour blind
For the last decade or so, whenever I have to fill out a form that asks race I always check "Other" and where they ask for the explanation I put "Meat Popsicle".
Thus far, no one has challenged it...not even the last local census.

*edit*
Just noticed a few posts later someone else makes the same reference...never claimed I was original though.

eclark1894

Visionary
For the last decade or so, whenever I have to fill out a form that asks race I always check "Other" and where they ask for the explanation I put "Meat Popsicle".
Thus far, no one has challenged it...not even the last local census.
QUOTE]
They don't really need to. I worked as a poll taker on the last census. Man people can be rude! Still, All we really need to do is confirm that an actual living person is there. We fill out as much data as we can, but that information goes to other things like telling the government the make up of the population, like age, gender, race. Frankly, I won't be a census taker again. We're sworn by law not to falsify any records. We can be arrested if we do.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
We could do an age poll and anyone who doesn't want to admit their age can tick the poll but not post their age in the thread.

I see it's all even with the gender numbers now with 23/23.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, if you're in your 70's then you're in your 7th decade, even if it's not finished yet. After all, you said you've been alive in 6 decades, not that you lived 6 decades, or is there some hidden meaning I'm missing here? Hmmmmm . . . .

James R.

Busy Bee
Well, if you're in your 70's then you're in your 7th decade, even if it's not finished yet. After all, you said you've been alive in 6 decades, not that you lived 6 decades, or is there some hidden meaning I'm missing here? Hmmmmm . . . .

Yep, I've been alive in 6 decades, not for 6 decades. I wasn't around for much of my first decade, though.

Terre

Renowned
Yep, I've been alive in 6 decades, not for 6 decades. I wasn't around for much of my first decade, though.
LOL
Sounds like you are several years younger than me. I have been around since the early years of my first decade. Since I don't mind mentioning my age: I turned 55 back in June.

James R.

Busy Bee
LOL
Sounds like you are several years younger than me. I have been around since the early years of my first decade. Since I don't mind mentioning my age: I turned 55 back in June.

You're correct. I'm 47. :)

And I have to paraphrase @Rae134: I'm 47, I feel 80 (some days...okay, a lot of mornings, lol), and in my mind I feel I'm still 16 (my grown up kids remind me that I'm not, though. Ha.).

quietrob

Extraordinary
As to the original question. I'll make it easy to guess. My name is Robin. There! Easy! Another clue. I do have one offspring. I had that child with a person named Pat.