• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Gender Are Our Forum Members?

Are You Female Or Male?

• Female

• Male

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I'm a dude but to most of my real life friends they call me a "chick with a *ick* because the gals can open up to me and I can give them advice without them worrying that I want "something" in return. I just want to make folks smile is all! :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My scalp gets very tender and sore if my hair grows longer than three inches, now it does at two inches.
Sometime my skin gets tender too and I never like being touched at all.
I hate clothes touching me but laws dictate we keep clothed in public and with children in the house, welllll. :laugh:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...can't traumatise children by not wearing clothing. My daughter is a big one for being touched even as a child...many of the kids I've worked with on the spectrum have had sensory issues that relate to touch. We used to do a thing called brushing with a really soft brush to help desensitise them. When we learnt how to do it we practiced on each other it was very relaxing. The brush reminded me of a soft babies hair brush it was so soft. Not sure if anything like that would help you?

Terre

Renowned
Female here.
Of course since I don't have an avatar the gender I told the system is my avatar...... If I wanted to cornfuzzle people......

James R.

Busy Bee
I don't see my option (below), so I can't vote. :(

IMG_3658.GIF