• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Gender Are Our Forum Members?

Are You Female Or Male?

• Female

• Male

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I noticed I can choose both male and female. My user name is actually a character of mine who is a Sequential hermaphrodite. Cannot kill Alphina as that would initiate regenesis which change the gender of the individual. Not the most original idea I guess.

Oh my gender? I am currently genderless. No I mean asexual I think. might change my mind if the right person comes along.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
If I lived in Oregon, I could choose to have my driver's license gender be X. But since that isn't an option in Pennsylvania, my driver's license gender is F.

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Well as you can see from my avatar i'm a bit male but I have more female friends than male and one very lovely wife :)

Male, last I checked. But my avatar (Octavet for G3F, by the way) might confuse folks, which doesn't bother me. Some folks deserve to be confused. ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I've gotten in the habit of ignoring folks avatars, as there have been lots of them that aren't true to the owners sex. Most forums, unlike this one, don't have that option when you fill out your profile because they have no place to display it. It usually takes me a while to figure out if someone's male or female, or I make the mistake of referring to someone as male or female, and I then get corrected. ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No, once you cast a vote, you no longer have the option to vote. Instead, what you see is the results of the voting so far.

Zaarin

Brilliant
Male. I'm a little surprised to see how balanced the polls are; I was always under the impression that I was one of the very few males in the Poserverse. I'm still under the impression that I'm considerably younger than the median age. ;)

eclark1894

Visionary
Male. I'm a little surprised to see how balanced the polls are; I was always under the impression that I was one of the very few males in the Poserverse. I'm still under the impression that I'm considerably younger than the median age. ;)
I'm more surprised to find out how many "guys" are actually "gals". I'd have bet good money that Mr. Sparky was a man.:inverted:;)