• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Gender Are Our Forum Members?

Are You Female Or Male?

• Female

• Male

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Much as some (lots really) of people dislike Facebook, at the end of the day everyones identity is visible there and nobody there has an advantage over anyone else.
Which is why I'll never do social media. I socialize on my forums, and that's all the socializing I need. I just can't understand why folks have to Tweet every action they take every day. It's nobody else's business, so why bother?

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
I understand what you mean. But I think it's a bit one sided when some members reveal their gender at least, and others don't. I think that becomes one-sided with some people being more open than others. Much as some (lots really) of people dislike Facebook, at the end of the day everyones identity is visible there and nobody there has an advantage over anyone else. Which I like, really. The weirdos are easier to spot on social media sites, which is probably why they are now more popular than forums.

There is no requirement on this site to publically reveal age or gender - just because you have started a poll doesn't mean you have the right to make everyone here tell you what you want to know about them. It's only become one sided because you have decided it's that way.
You are, I believe, quite young and therefore perhaps have less life experience and don't understand the numerous reason why some would like to keep things to themselves, please try to respect their right to do so.
I consider it disrespectful to even ask people to tell you personal details if they don't want to let alone decry them for not doing so.

eclark1894

Visionary
There is no requirement on this site to publically reveal age or gender - just because you have started a poll doesn't mean you have the right to make everyone here tell you what you want to know about them. It's only become one sided because you have decided it's that way.
You are, I believe, quite young and therefore perhaps have less life experience and don't understand the numerous reason why some would like to keep things to themselves, please try to respect their right to do so.
I consider it disrespectful to even ask people to tell you personal details if they don't want to let alone decry them for not doing so.

There's also no requirement that you have to participate in any thread you disagree with. I haven't answered any poll questions, but unless there's been a rule change no one's told me about, the people who have answered did so by their own choice.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
tparo, no one is required to participate in the poll. Some of us are enjoying sharing these bits of personal information.

I certainly understand your concern over revealing your age and gender. At one point, I found it necessary not to disclose my gender online. However, you may not realize you listed both your gender and age on your profile.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
There is no requirement on this site to publically reveal age or gender - just because you have started a poll doesn't mean you have the right to make everyone here tell you what you want to know about them...........

I never suggested there is a requirement to use the poll, all I did was explain why I personally like to know if the people I chat with are male or female and a rough idea of age group. I don't expect everyone to see it the same way, but I also don't see why you need to get all bossy with me about it. This is a fun place after all.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
tparo, no one is required to participate in the poll. Some of us are enjoying sharing these bits of personal information.

I certainly understand your concern over revealing your age and gender. At one point, I found it necessary not to disclose my gender online. However, you may not realize you listed both your gender and age on your profile.

Yes it is still there! That's okay, I think we can all keep it a secret. ;):peace: