• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Gender Are Our Forum Members?

Are You Female Or Male?

• Female

• Male

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know not everyone has that option set in their forum Profile, but if you're using the Black-End (dark) theme for the forum, that information is available underneath your Avatar.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No problem...if you have a problem like that pm me and if I can fix it I will. Some things I can't do but I can move posts or delete them if needed.

McGyver

Energetic
I've never had to vote on my gender before.
I've checked boxes and penciled in circles... But not voted
I did once not look and penciled in the wrong one and then tried to erase it, but it was one of those really stiff erasers that's not so much an eraser as a smudger...
It looked like I was very confused about that... In my defense I had a hangover and I did that every other thing I checked.
But I never voted on that subject.
That sort of implies it's not clear and requires a general consensus to sort it out.
Well... I'm pretty sure I'm either a guy or one hairy female ape that lost her razor...
I've been operating under that assumption for a great number of years now.
Well, the being a guy part... Not the chimp bit.
Well, there are other things too... The not PG13 stuff...
So I'm pretty sure that's a qualifing set of factors.
When I wear my pantomime gorilla costume, I get that people can't tell.
So that might require a vote...
I've had the nurse from my kid's school call a few time and address me as "Mrs Cook"...
Which is weird because my voice does not sound at all female...
The first time that happened I said "Mister Cook, but if you prefer I could pretend to be Mrs Cook..." And I then proceeded to put on my terribly bad female voice which sounds somewhere between Mr. Bill and Eric Idle playing Enid Pettigrew...
She kinda laughed at that, but I wasn't sure if it was nervous laughter or "ha-ha, thats funny" laughter.
Some people get insulted if you misjudge their gender... I'd just get confused because I'd really make a very fugly female, with very poor taste in shoes and clothing.
My friend Jeff got really insulted once because he was mistaken for a lady.
He was wearing a miniskirt and a long blonde wig...
It was Halloween and he was dressed up as a... I forget, but apparently a trashy bimbo.
That was kinda funny, because aside from the prominent Adam's apple, he made a very pretty girl... Without the outfit he looked like a short quarterback.
I was dressed as a sweaty gorilla... I believe that was when I first got my gorilla costume.
In case you've never read anything where I mentioned that costume, and I mention it a bit because I've had some fun times in it... It's gone now... I stored it in the attic of my garage and apparently a colony of mice decided to defile it.
Well, that has nothing to do with anything...
Well, I'm voting for me being male and I hope you'll vote that too, because... Well... No lady should look this fugly.
That and I'm not buying new clothes.
Maybe a new gorilla costume.

McGyver

Energetic
That is hilarious... I just noticed, you can change your vote... Hopefully it doesn't smudge up the page...

Wait... I did vote male... Right?

Oh well... I'm not hungover, so no excuse this time...

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I voted.
Because of a problem with my scalp getting very tender I had my daughter give me a haircut.
It is almost a crew cut so I may look male now. :roflmao: