• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Gender Are Our Forum Members?

Are You Female Or Male?

• Female

• Male

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I am actually a lion head
IMG_0477.JPGIMG_0478.JPGIMG_0479.JPGIMG_0483.JPG
Here are my attempts at a selfie

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes indeed. Her name is Kitoto San.

Of course, she is far older than 6 years. But her human form is that of a 6 year old child.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
well Dory's a girl and to me Alphina sounds like a girls name...

Is fish taking a selfie called a "selfish"? (don't worry I'm groaning loudly enough for everyone!)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I actually thought you were male because on the original HiveWire forums you mentioned the name your parents were originally going to name you.

In some languages, an name that ends in a indicates a female name. And ... Alphina Juba was a female senator from Matabeleland North Province in Zimbabwe.

Why do some here think I am female when I have not declared what I am yet. π are squared.