The Poser Content Directory is Finally Here!

Discussion in 'The Meadow' started by eclark1894, Sep 28, 2017.

1. quietrob

quietrob Extraordinary

I hope you continue with Poser. You are sorely needed right now. We need more talent, not less. Once I move and get setup again, I'll be supporting Poser artists the best way I know how.

2. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

Want some free advertising on my directory?

3. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

Make me a banner and link it to the page you want.

I can't seem to post an image the old way. Oh well, just make the banner at least 880x180.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  4. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

Cage? Offer's still good for another two days, man. Anybody else interested?

5. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

Well, I did offer.

6. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee Staff Member QAV-BEE

I know he isn't able to be online all the time, so he likely hasn't been around to see your offer.

7. quietrob

quietrob Extraordinary

I would've taken the offer but I have nothing to advertise!

8. KageRyu

KageRyu Rabid Art Monkey Contributing Artist

I just saw the offer, and thank you it is generous. Unfortunately I have to make an unexpected long distance road trip tomorrow due to my fathers health so I would be unable to get a banner made.
    This is correct - I was not ignoring anyone, I just haven't been online since Monday - and I only am online for 1-2 hours when I am. I live in an area with few internet options that are far to costly for how limited they are, so I rely on public wifi (one of many reasons I need to move).

9. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

Coming soon to a Poser content directory near you.

Attached Files:

Rae134 and Miss B like this.
  10. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Nice. :)

11. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

Having a little weirdness today. I can't seem to make the image appear on the website, but I can make it appear on my local host. Ah well, I'll figure it out.

12. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

Working now.:applause:

13. Miss B

Good. Sometimes it's something little, but you just don't see it right away.

14. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

The usual stuff actually. My computer has no problem finding a file if it has or doesn't have a capital letter where it's supposed to. the webserver can't make that distinction.

15. Miss B

Very true! I'm always typing in the address bar quickly, and if I don't remember to capitalize something, or do when it isn't necessary, I get Page Not Found.

16. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

That is also one of the tips you always get if you get one of those 404 page not found errors. They tell you to check the address.

17. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

The 3dcontentdirectory.com website has just completed it's first year of operation, and I have just renewed the website's registration for another year.

LisaB, Rae134 and Me195 like this.
  18. Me195

Me195 Extraordinary

Thank you. It has been extremely useful.

19. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

I just wish I were better at programming. Several people have expressed the desire for a search engine for the site. I'm still looking into it.

20. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

You don't have to write your own search engine. Here are some suggestions.

You know ... it sure looks to me like there are more than 19 vendors making stuff for Dawn ...

And definitely more than a handful making content for Poser.

But ... what do I know?!?