• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Poser Content Directory is Finally Here!

quietrob

Extraordinary
I will never support DS or Daz3D which was decided long ago, so I will simply be out of the markets once I stop supporting Poser. I'm hoping things will change that will allow me to continue, but it is not looking like it will.
I hope you continue with Poser. You are sorely needed right now. We need more talent, not less. Once I move and get setup again, I'll be supporting Poser artists the best way I know how.

eclark1894

Visionary
Make me a banner and link it to the page you want.

I can't seem to post an image the old way. Oh well, just make the banner at least 880x180.

Attachments

• hivewire_logo_white.png
    hivewire_logo_white.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I know he isn't able to be online all the time, so he likely hasn't been around to see your offer.

D

Deleted member 325

Cage? Offer's still good for another two days, man. Anybody else interested?
I just saw the offer, and thank you it is generous. Unfortunately I have to make an unexpected long distance road trip tomorrow due to my fathers health so I would be unable to get a banner made.
I know he isn't able to be online all the time, so he likely hasn't been around to see your offer.
This is correct - I was not ignoring anyone, I just haven't been online since Monday - and I only am online for 1-2 hours when I am. I live in an area with few internet options that are far to costly for how limited they are, so I rely on public wifi (one of many reasons I need to move).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Good. Sometimes it's something little, but you just don't see it right away.

eclark1894

Visionary
Good. Sometimes it's something little, but you just don't see it right away.
The usual stuff actually. My computer has no problem finding a file if it has or doesn't have a capital letter where it's supposed to. the webserver can't make that distinction.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very true! I'm always typing in the address bar quickly, and if I don't remember to capitalize something, or do when it isn't necessary, I get Page Not Found.

eclark1894

Visionary
Very true! I'm always typing in the address bar quickly, and if I don't remember to capitalize something, or do when it isn't necessary, I get Page Not Found.
That is also one of the tips you always get if you get one of those 404 page not found errors. They tell you to check the address.

eclark1894

Visionary
I just wish I were better at programming. Several people have expressed the desire for a search engine for the site. I'm still looking into it.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
You don't have to write your own search engine. Here are some suggestions.

You know ... it sure looks to me like there are more than 19 vendors making stuff for Dawn ...

And definitely more than a handful making content for Poser.

But ... what do I know?!?