• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Bees are Swarmin'!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think so, but the allergies and resulting insomnia I suffer when I consume too much chocolate, make it hard to eat it all the time.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
My best score of chocolate was after I looked after Joycie one time. Dave and Carole brought me back FOUR big Toblerone, and their son and daughter-in-law brought me three! It lasted a week. They won't bring me back any more cos they all said I was a glutton ;) Sheesh, bringing choc to a chocaholic, what did they expect?!!!!!! I thought I was pretty good only eating one a day!

Edit: 400g x 7 = 2800g!!!

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I think you did good too Lorraine. My hubby got a block out last night and handed me an open pack, I though he'd got his half. Turned out he'd grabbed a row and I gobbled the rest :p I'm really bad, can't leave any for the next day (same with chips err crisps)

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Pack it in you lot! It's 50 minutes after midnight here, even the late-night store is shut and all I can think about is the rich, creamy, succulently smooth taste of Galaxy chocolate as it lovingly slides down your throat to give your tummy a cuddle! Glarghhhh! I've even tried licking the cardboard of the last box of Belgian chocolates we bought but somehow it's just not the same. Hang on! I'm sure I saw a Kit-Kat in Lucy's lunch box earlier! Errr! On the other hand, the pain of shattered knee-caps from a flying head-butt delivered by an angry 4-year-old is not something to be taken lightly! Ah well! back to chewing my fingernails! :cry:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist