• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Bees are Swarmin'!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Pigeons for us! There are an amazing variety of bird species around here with everything from Seagull's to Little Egret's (and nine varieties of duck in season), yet you can walk the length of the sea front without seeing a single pigeon. Until you produce anything resembling food that is, then you could almost believe you were standing in Trafalgar Square at times! I'm sure the little begger's are fitted with laser guidence system's the way they home in! At weekend's we quite often take the little one, Lucy, for picnics on the beach, which she loves, rather than a more formal meal and the only time I've ever seen her cry was when she was suddenly inundated by the creatures who were "trying to steal her dinner". Mind you, they soon scatter when the gulls appear, especially a couple of Greater Black Back's, so I can almost forgive them for being so vocal in the early hours!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Being as I'm on the water I see a lot of birds...gulls, black backed gulls, skua, shags, mallard ducks (they nibble my waterline), little blue penguins, grey herons, kingfishers, gannets, sparrows (they nest in people's rolled up sails, that goes down a treat), fairy terns, and bloody swallows. Used to here kiwi in the bush but not any more :-(

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Blue penguins? I never knew there was such a thing as a blue penguin. I just went to Wikipedia, and they had a picture of a Little Penguin in Tasmania, and it IS blue. Amazing!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
They are so cute. I don't know why they changed their name from Fairy Penguin to Little Blue Penguin.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
a little (we have Cheetos here) they are just cheese flavoured (not cheese & bacon flavour our Cheetos have) similar texture but look like rings.

Lorraine

There is something in cheezels that makes it IMPOSSIBLE to eat only a few, it's the whole packet in one go...and the colouring! OMG, you look like an alien after.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yeah, I remember my finger tips when I was younger eating Cheetos. I'm more a potato chip gal myself these days.

Lorraine

I do not buy any of them, the Goodyear blimp awaits me if I do ;) Same as chocs, if I has them, I eats them ALL! A Fatal Addiction.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I do not buy any of them, the Goodyear blimp awaits me if I do ;) Same as chocs, if I has them, I eats them ALL! A Fatal Addiction.
I would too, but my sinuses suffer badly, so I try to keep it within reason.